Our family loves playing games, especially now that all four kids are old enough and able to play games we all enjoy. Finding a chunk of time that works for all six of us to sit down and play together is rare, so when we find it, we jump on it!
We are trying to come up with a new family game or group game to get our kids for Christmas this year. Because you are all brilliant and always full of great ideas, I thought I’d ask you what games you love at your house. First, I’ll give you a list of what we already have and enjoy together:
- Settlers of Catan (with extentions)
- Ticket to Ride
- Blink (Malachi and I play this quick card game a lot while the older brothers are at basketball practice.)
- Apples to Apple Junior (This is probably our favorite group game.)
- Boggle (This game totally counts as school work, but no one knows they’re learning.)
- Pass the Pigs
- Huskerdu (great for younger kids – still fun for adults)
Wow, after making that list, it kind of makes me wonder if we actually need another game this Christmas. We have oodles in our closet! Still, tell me your favorites. Our lives may just not be complete yet without one more game. :)
This post contains affiliate links.