Last year’s Junior Chef Club subscription was a huge hit and it’s time for round two! I have gotten great feedback on this program and I’m so grateful. Now we’ve got 52 brand new recipes ready for your Junior Chefs!
What is the Junior Chef Club?
The Junior Chef Club is a weekly cooking subscription just for kids! (Bonus: Parents get to enjoy all the recipes and food too, and maybe even a night off!) Here’s how it works:
Each week, we’ll send a brand new Recipe Printable Packet to your inbox. You can print this packet and turn it over to your Junior Chef! It will share simple prep instructions for a brand new recipe plus a Grocery List, a Kitchen Supply List, and a bonus page with Serving and Sharing Ideas.
We suggest that you print the pages each week and let your Junior Chef add them to a 3-ring binder as they build their Junior Chef Cookbook.
This makes an awesome Christmas gift that gives to your kids all year long!
Here’s a sample of what your Junior Chef Club Member will receive each week:
This year’s recipes are all brand new!
If your Junior Chefs enjoyed last year’s cookbook-building experience, they’ll love getting this year’s even more! And if you’re new to this club, you’re in for a huge treat! We have a new theme for this year’s recipes:
All 52 recipes included in this year’s subscription can be made quickly and easily. Here’s a peek at some of the recipes:
- Bacon Green Bean Bundles
- Chicken Cheeseburgers
- Cookie Crackers
- Corndog Pie
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Very Berry Toast Tower
- Smores Cake
- Shh! The rest are a surprise!
Cost for the Junior Chef Club?
Your Junior Chef will receive an email packet of recipes and printables every single week. What a super fun gift that keeps on giving! Here are the pricing options:
To make it easy, we have options to make it work for your budget. What works best for you?
Yearly Subscribers also receive a Big Bonus for joining!
We want to encourage you to save money with our yearly subscription fee, plus we want to set your Junior Chef up for success!
If you choose to jump in for an entire year, you’ll save a lot of money AND receive the following printables right away so that you can get your kids set up with a fantastic 3-ring binder and begin to Build a Cookbook. Check out the freebies that come with the 2023 Yearly Jr. Chef Club subscription:
- Set of 30 fun, printable gift cards your kids can use if they are making food to deliver and share with others
- A 32-page Fun With Food activity and game book to help your kids have fun learning about grocery shopping and meal planning
- 18-pack of printable recipe cards that are photo size that you can print and turn into a Recipe Flipbook!
- Eight brand new cookbook cover pages to pick from, plus a packet of new, fun category divider pages (main dish, side dish, desserts, etc) to help your Junior Chef build a cookbook!
Here’s a peek at the eight cookbook cover pages to choose from:
Your child can pick any they like as they begin to build their cookbook! And here’s a look at this year’s cookbook binder/divider pages:
These gifts are worth an additional $36, but yearly subscribers get them for FREE!!
Free Gifts with Subscription
You’ll receive all of these freebies when your subscription automatically renews or when you sign up with a new subscription this year. We suggest that you print off all of these bonuses you think your kids would enjoy and use them as stocking stuffers and additional gifts for your kids!
These bonuses add $36 to the value of the subscription. Ready to sign up your Junior Chef?
- Subscribe to our Junior Chef Club
- Yearly subscribers receive a big packet of bonus materials to help their Junior Chef get started with an amazing cookbook binder.
- Every week, beginning December 21 we’ll send you a packet of Recipe and Serving Ideas Printables to print and give to your Junior Chef. They can add it to the 3-ring binder Junior Chef Cookbook they are building and they can have a blast trying new recipes!
- This offer officially ends Friday, December 9, and will not be available again until November 2023.
Let’s see if we can answer them for you!
When will I receive the free Bonus Pages? If you choose to become a yearly subscriber, we’ll email you all the bonuses right away.
When will my Junior Chef start to receive new recipes? We figure a lot of you will plan to give this subscription as a gift to your Junior Chef at Christmastime! Therefore, we will begin emailing the Recipe Packets starting Wednesday, December 21.
So the printables to get started will hit your inbox immediately after purchase, as described above. But the year’s worth of recipes won’t start coming in until right before Christmas. When your Junior Chef opens the Cookbook Binder on Christmas morning, you can explain what they’re getting, and you’ll have a starter pack of recipes waiting for them in your inbox to get them going!
What if I have more than one Junior Chef in my family? Awesome! We allow the printables to be used for more than one person IN YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY.
For what age is the Junior Chef Club appropriate? You know your kids best but I’d say ages 7 up through teenagers.