This eCookbook the resource so many of us (including me!) have been needing for so long!
Because this kitchen resource is designed to be your “go-to” book, it is filled with pictures, tutorials, information, and of course – lots of recipes. It isn’t fancy. It isn’t overwhelming. It’s just me sharing “how I do it” when it comes to feeding my family a healthy diet on a limited budget and with limited time.
This book includes my most treasured recipes that I use all the time. I’ve shared many of them through the years on my blog, but to have them all together in one handy book? This is so helpful! These are the recipes that help me feed my family healthy food without breaking my neck in the kitchen. These are the recipes that keep my freezer stocked with ready-to-grab meals and snacks. These are the recipes my family loves. (Even the family members who are picky!)
In addition to all the recipes and helpful information we’ve organized in the book, you will find “Real Quick Tips” sprinkled all throughout, which will provide you with simple ideas for getting ahead and saving time in the kitchen.
Each time you see the “Freezer Friendly” button in the book, you can learn with a quick glance how to prepare that particular recipe for the freezer, and how to reheat it when you are ready to serve it.
What will you find in Oh, For Real?
- Over 115 healthy, real food breakfast, lunch, supper, casserole, slow cooker, and snack recipes that will save you time, money and sanity
- Versatile mixes and whole grain dough recipes that offer loads of healthy recipe options with little to no effort
- Freezer cooking ideas and instructions to help you actually get ahead in the kitchen
- Last minute (healthy) meal ideas, because for real, you don’t have to resort to ordering pizza in a pinch
- More information about my family and me than you ever really needed to know. We are real. :)
Care to take a little peek inside? Click here for a preview.
This is not an eBook you will read once and stuff on your shelf, never to be read again. This is more than a cookbook. Oh, For Real is your real food resource – the book you will reference over and over as you develop and/or maintain your healthy, whole foods kitchen.