Interested in learning more about healthy eating, healthy cooking and doing it all on a limited budget?
- what to shop for
- how to save
- how to cook
- what to buy
- how to save on poultry, beef, and seafood
- how to sprout
- how to soak grains
- how to make sourdough bread
- how to make homemade yogurt
- how to stretch one pound of beef into a meal for many
- how to stretch one single chicken into several meals
- how to stretch high quality seafood
- how to make your own salad dressings
- how to lacto-ferment vegetables
- the benefits of making your own chicken broth
- how to menu plan
By the end of the 13 week eCourse, students should have a firm foundation of what to shop for, where to find good local food, and how to prepare it!
Psst…I have signed up as an affiliate for A Peasants Feast: Nourishing Food on a Budget, so if you sign up, I will be compensated a small amount. However, I feel like Kimi’s work is wonderful and compensation or not, I would have told you about the eCourse anyway. :)
This giveaway is now closed. Read about how you can purchase the eCourse at a discounted rate here.