I have discovered Spicy Chicken Pizza, and I’m not sure how any of us ever lived without it.
Listen, this is the easiest dinner you can make, and your family will think you went to so much trouble that following the meal, they will wash all the dishes and give you a backrub. Every bite of this pizza will be taken with delight, and everyone will shed many tears – not from the spice, but from joy and appreciation brought on by consuming this masterpiece you have made.
Let them all cry their tears and give you all the backrubs. There is no need to tell them that in order to make this pizza, all you had to do was grab a pizza crust and slather last night’s Spicy Chicken Cheese Dip over the top.
Allow me to explain:
To make this Easy Spicy Chicken Pizza, you simply need to make the recent wonderful recipe I shared for Simple Spicy Chicken Cheese Dip. We already established how simple it is to make the dip. Now all you have to do is spread this dip over a pizza crust and bake it to perfection. You’ve spent just a few minutes cooking, dinner is beyond fantastic, and everyone is crying tears over how wonderful you are.
Live in the moment. Silently high-five and fist bump all of your Heavenly Homemakers readers who also made this pizza tonight as we humbly appreciate that feeding our families amazing food is much easier than everyone thinks that it is.
Here are the specifics…
Easy Spicy Chicken Pizza
- 8-ounces softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup hot sauce (your favorite)1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1½ cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheese (we use Colby jack)
- 2 pre-made 10-12 inch pizza crusts*
- In a blender or with a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch dressing until smooth.
- Fold in shredded, cooked chicken and shredded cheese.
- Spread mixture over the pizza crusts.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven until cheese is bubbly and pizza is golden brown.
To make this pizza taste even more amazing, toss some sun-dried or chopped fresh tomatoes on just before baking it. Truly incredible.
*Our very favorite pizza crust is this one. You can make it any size and you can make them ahead of time for ease!
If making homemade pizza crust doesn’t work for you, feel free to grab pre-made pizza crust at the store.
Want more Simple Real Food Recipes? We’ve got a beautiful cookbook full of them!