What can you and your family do to be a blessing to someone during the next few days? I encourage you to pray with your family about this. Can you take someone some food? Visit a neighbor? How can you be a light and bless someone? To bless your efforts (blessings all around, right?!) – we’ve made some fun Summer Blessings printables for you. They are free. Help yourself! Print as many as you like.
Download the Summer Blessings Printable
Cards and Gift Tags Here!
Suggestions for ways to use these Summer Blessings Printables:
- Print a set of 6 or 8 of the Blessed and Hello note cards. Tie them up with a ribbon and give them as a gift. Be sure to include envelopes! (Like these.)
- Print a few Blessed and Hello note cards. Spend some time writing encouraging notes in the cards to give or send.
- Bake something yummy, package it up and attach one of the cards or gift tags. (Here are some baked good recipes to pick from.)
Since it’s summertime and you might not want to turn on the oven, how about some No-Bake treats you can make to share?
- No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Bites
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
- No-Bake Snickerdoodle Bites
- Homemade Tootsie Rolls
Other summer friendly ideas include:
- A basket of fresh fruit with a jar of Homemade Fruit Dip
- A plate of fresh cut veggies with Easy Veggie Dip
What else? Leave a comment to share ideas of ways we can use these fun new printables!
Leave a Reply