I’m writing a small series of posts to share what groceries I purchase from each of my favorite stores – either online, co-op, or from brick and mortar grocery stores. Last week I shared about the groceries I buy from Aldi. Today I’ll tell you about the real food groceries I often order from Amazon!
Amazon is one of my favorite online stores for finding good deals on bulk groceries! I especially like to take advantage of Subscribe & Save deals paired with coupons. That’s where the real savings happens!
You can read more here about how I get the best deals at Amazon with Subscribe& Save. Also, you can bookmark our Amazon Deals page which we update regularly with all of the real food grocery deals we find at Amazon!
The grocery items I buy from Amazon fluctuate depending on the prices and our family’s needs. But here are the foods I often check at Amazon first when looking for grocery deals online:
Real Food Groceries I Often Buy From Amazon
- Natural Value Products – This is a healthy food brand which keeps their prices very reasonable most of the time. I almost never pay full price, though. I watch for Natural Value to offer a coupon that I can pair with my 15% off with Subscribe and Save option! I especially like their whole black olives, sliced black olives, yellowfin tuna, coconut milk, and tomato sauce.
- Izze – This is a special treat at our house, and one that I only buy when there is an Amazon Coupon that I can use with Subscribe & Save. I try to only buy them when an individual Izze breaks down to $0.50 or less.
- Delallo Whole Wheat Pasta – This is our favorite brand of organic, whole wheat pasta and I buy them by the case with Subscribe & Save. There are many varieties of shapes, though for some reason this one is our favorite! I always get their spaghetti noodles, lasagna noodles, and elbows too!
Awww, here’s Malachi a few years ago hanging out on the porch with our big Subscribe & Save order!
- Bearitos Organic Tortilla Chips – We love the texture and taste of these! They go on sale often so I get them when they are less than $3.00/bag.
- Individual Nut Pouches – Often Planters offers a coupon I can pair with Subscribe & Save, so I get them to use as snacks when we’re on the road for soccer and basketball.
- Muir Glen Products – I watch for coupons to pair with Subscribe & Save on these tomato products, specifically their ketchup and pizza sauce.
- Stubbs BBQ Sauce – I recently discovered that this brand includes all real food ingredients and Amazon carries it for a good price (usually!).
Again, sometimes I buy other food items when I come across a good deal and need it for our family!
Do you buy groceries from Amazon? What items do you often buy?
Some of these links are my affiliate links.
Please use caution when purchasing Planters Peanut products. We have not purchased their products for several years because they use peanut oil and/or cottonseed oil to process their nuts. They used to use peanut oil but at some time they switched to the and/or with cottonseed oil. Please research cottonseed oil. We choose not to consume products with cottonseed oil. Just last week I saw that our regional grocery store, Meijer, had Planters nuts and their ingredient list did not contain cottonseed oil. Hope Planters are going back to using peanut oil only. We had a dog who loved to eat peanuts (we did not give him very many at a time). When we gave him Planters peanuts he would become sick. That was when we looked at the ingredient list (who would think that Planters would use anything other than peanut oil). We switched peanut brands and our dog was fine.