If you’ve enjoyed the Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups recipe I shared several months ago, you’ll want to give these new Simple Strawberry Cheesecake Cups a try too!
Our family loves these Strawberry Cheesecake Cups because they are full of nourishing fats, protein, and fruit. I personally like them because they are pink and pretty. C’mon. That’s a good reason to like something, isn’t it?
I learned the hard way that these must stay in the freezer until you’re ready to eat one. The good news is that the weather is finally becoming warmer so a cold treat is welcome! Feel free to skip the muffin cups and put this mixture into popsicle molds to make Strawberry Cheesecake Pops!
Curious why we like high fat, low sugar treats at our house? Read here.
Simple Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 30 drops liquid stevia or 3 Tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor or high power blender or hand mixer until smooth.
- Scoop mixture into silicone muffin molds, candy molds, or popsicle molds.
- Freeze for about 2 hours.
- Once frozen, remove Cheesecake Cups from molds and place in an air-tight container.
- Store in freezer.
Like recipes like this one that are super simple and contain 5 or fewer ingredients? You’ve gotta grab this awesome High Five Recipes eBook! You’ll get 111 recipes that are super simple and only use five or fewer real food ingredients!
You also might enjoy our 227 Healthy Snacks eBook. So many ideas and recipes, so little time! But hey, at least the recipes will only take a small amount of time to make, so you’re golden!
Want a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup that provides great fat and protein like this Strawberry Cheesecake Cups recipe? This one is our favorite!