I’m often asked how I get my 100% whole wheat baked goods to actually taste yummy. It is true that sometimes store-bought whole wheat flour can turn out a dry and dense muffin or bread. We know whole grains have more nutrition, but really, who cares how healthy it is if it doesn’t even taste good?
Ahhh, that’s why I love my Nutrimill. Freshly ground flour is so amazingly good. It makes a world of difference in the way my baked goods taste. Even better is the fact that all the nutrients are alive and intact when you grind your own flour. Tastes better and is much healthier? Yes, please!
What are my favorite Whole Wheat Recipes? Well, all of them, of course. But if I really had to choose my top ten, I guess they would be…
- Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Whole Wheat Butterhorns
- Honey Whole Wheat Bagels
- One Hour Whole Wheat Yeast Rolls
- No Knead Whole Wheat Bread
- Pita Bread
- Banana Bread and Muffins
- Quick Baking Mix
How has your whole wheat baking experience been so far? Ever since I started grinding my own grain, it’s made a world of difference in how the product turns out. Who knew baking with whole wheat (or other freshly ground grains) could be so easy?
Buying a Nutrimill is a bit of an investment. It’s worth it, but it can take a while to save up the money for one. That’s why I thought you might like the chance to win a free one. :)
I love my Nutrimill, which can be used to grind hard and soft wheat, kamut, spelt, hulled buckwheat, oat groats, hully barley, triticalae, rye, brown rice, wild rice, popcorn, sorghum, soybeans, split peas, and dried beans. It grinds these into a lovely, fine flour which can be used in all of your baked goods.
I use my Nutrimill alllllll the time. I mostly use my mill to grind hard and soft white wheat. Most people don’t even know they are eating whole grains at my house. They just know they are eating delicious bread, cookies, muffins, or pizza crust.
Paula’s Bread is the place to go when you’re ready to buy a Nutrimill. Her prices are always the best, and her customer support is fantastic. I have worked with Paula for years. She’s a lovely, godly woman. (Like Paula’s Bread on Facebook!)
This week, she is giving one of you a FREE Nutrimill. Who wants to win?! Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Sign up for Paula’s Newsletter, then leave another comment on this post letting me know you did (optional).
- Follow Paula’s Bread on Twitter, then leave another comment on this post letting me know you did (optional).
- Tweet about this giveaway, linking to this post, then leave another comment on this post letting me know you did (optional).
- Share about this giveaway on Facebook, linking to this post, then leave another comment on this post letting me know you did (optional).
- Email your family and friends about this giveaway, linking to this post, then leave another comment on this post letting me know you did (optional).
- Share this post on Pinterest, then leave another comment on this post letting me know you did (optional).
Look at all the chances to win! I’ll draw a random winner on Wednesday, September 17. Be watching for a post stating the winner, as you will be responsible for contacting me if your name is chosen.