I’m guessing you already have all or most of the needed ingredients on hand to make these Chocolate Crunch Bars. So what are you waiting for? You NEED to make these pronto!
I could go on and on about how delicious these are. They taste like fudge with a wonderful crunch! I make a double batch for college kids and the plate is empty in no time. :)
The fact that they are super easy to make is a great bonus. And the wonderful crunch in these makes you feel like you’re eating a candy bar!
Watch Brayden (age 5) help me make these super easy Chocolate Crunch Bars —>
I personally like to use Bittersweet Chocolate in this recipe so the sugar content is much lower. But you can use any of your favorite chocolate chips.
So let’s see, you’ll need:
- chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- nut butter
- rice krispie cereal
You’ll put the first three ingredients into a pan to melt and stir together.
Once the mixture is melted and smooth, you’ll stir in the cereal.
Then you’ll spread it into a dish and put it into the fridge to chill.
See how easy? And yep, they taste as good as they look!
Easy 4-Ingredient Chocolate Crunch Bars
- 12-ounces bittersweet or dark chocolate chips (any chocolate chips will work!)
- 1 cup nut butter (I like almond butter for these)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (I prefer refined coconut oil in these because it's flavorless)
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt and stir the chocolate chips, nut butter, and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the rice cereal.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch pan.
- Chill for at least one hour before cutting and serving the bars.
During this busy time of year, you’ll find that these Easy Chocolate Crunch Bars are perfect for a snack or even to make and take to a holiday party!
Do yourself a favor and order any of the Cocoa Powders, Chocolate Chips, or Chocolate Chunks from Olive Nation. (And use the code home to get 20% off!) I can’t tell you what a wonderful difference these cocoa powders and chocolate chips have made in my chocolate recipes. The quality is MUCH better, and they do not cost more than I was spending on the lesser varieties.