I’m very encouraged to see and the groceries you can buy for $35. Check it out!
Groceries You Can Buy for $35
- Mixed Greens (organic)
- Bag of Spinach (x2)
Need more fruit snacking ideas? This post is full of them!
- Go to the grocery store.
- Go when you’re hungry. :)
- Head directly to the produce department and fill your cart with everything that looks good. (It’ll all look good when you’re hungry!)
- Make your purchase and be amazed at all you got at such a reasonable price.
- Go home and eat your produce.
- Eat it again the next day.
- Offer it as snacks to hungry kids.
- Enhance your meals with easy fruit and veggie options.
Ready to get a lot of bang for your buck at the grocery store?! Head over and fill your cart with produce. It’s delicious, reasonably priced, and so, super good for us!