This is for all the moms (and aunts, friends, sisters, and grandmas) behind and in front and in the middle of all the daily
grind beauty of every day. Introducing the Real Moms Cooking Community!
Cooking for the family…
While trying to keep up with the family?
What actually is most important?
When it comes to food, so many of us are seeking to:
- Feed our families well
- Save money on groceries
- Stop eating out so much
- Figure out menu planning
- Spend less time in the kitchen
AND, we want to keep God first. This is vital.
It almost seems impossible to do them all at the same time, right? There’s so much to learn and you and I can’t possibly know or do everything.
Is it possible that this is the missing link? —>
We need each other.
If the 2020 quarantine has taught me anything, it’s that community is so very necessary. So we created an opportunity to find the support, resources, and togetherness that we all need as we ask questions about what is most important as we strive to feed our families.
We want to do it well, and we want to figure out how to balance it all. I don’t have all the answers. Neither do you. But I do know what has worked for me through my 23 years of raising a family so far. And you know what has worked for you during your time raising a family. So I decided:
Why not form a Real Moms Cooking Community where we can work together and share all the recipes, tips, and ideas we’ve learned!
Our Real Moms Cooking Community Package includes:
- A special 2 week series of emails highlighting topics like grocery budgets, family-friendly recipes, saving time in the kitchen, how to eat out less, and how to make vegetables actually taste good. :)
- Exclusive access to our brand new Real Moms Cooking Community Facebook Group – so we can all share ideas, tips, and recipes!
- This incredible packet of fun and practical resources —>
Yep, throughout this series, among all the wonderful tips, links, and information we’ll also send you these fantastic bonus resources:
- 30-Minute Meals eCookbook – Filled with our favorite real food, family fun recipes that can be on your table within just 30 minutes or less!
- Simple Kitchen eBook – Loaded with fantastically simple ideas, recipes, and tips to help make your real food kitchen life so easy! Make your own ranch dressing mix, make bacon bits, make and freeze muffin batter – so many wonderful ideas!
- Real Tips eBook – Here’s where you’ll learn how you really can eat out less, but still have SO MUCH FUN. This eBook will help you save lots of money. Oh, and you’ll learn tips about helping your family eat more fruits and veggies too!
- Budget-Friendly eGuidebook – Want to save money while living a real food lifestyle? This guidebook is just what you need. You can do this!
- Printable Recipe Cards – All the recipes in the eBooks can be printed as super cute recipe cards! The fun never ends!
Who is this for?
This community is for everyone. Some of us are stay-at-home moms, some of us work outside the home, some of us work from home, some of us are empty nesters, some of us are new moms, some of us are veteran moms. Some of us carry more than one of those labels, and some of us have both adult children and babies (Laura raises her hand). :)
What do we all have in common? We want to do the best that we can to care for our families!
Certainly, all women are welcome, moms or not. Shucks, men can even join! But this community and its contents are geared toward guiding women who are regularly cooking for a family. It’s a big job and we can work together to do it well!
Real Moms Cooking Community Goals:
- Add new quick and simple recipes to your regular rotation that your family will love
- Find ways to save time in the kitchen
- Discover great tips for saving money on groceries
- Learn simple ways to eat out less
- Add more fruits and veggies into your meals
- Gain tips for making menu planning easier
- Support one another!
Ok, ready to join us?
Purchase your package below and let’s get started! We’ll hang out via email and Facebook. We’ll share the best of the best tips and ideas, recipes, and encouragement! You’ll love every email and all the bonuses that are included!
Let’s join this community and learn and share together!