While I like making special foods for Christmas, I still like to keep my preparations simple (of course) so I can enjoy my family and friends instead of standing at the sink washing dishes. Today I’m sharing 13 of our family’s favorite simple Christmastime snacks and sweets recipes!
Favorite Simple Christmastime Snacks and Sweets Recipes
These are the recipes that are great to whip up quickly to share at a holiday gathering. I especially like having quick recipes like this so we can set out a snacky buffet for a family game night or movie night. They are easy to have already made up to pull out for an impromptu get-together. And they are all made with real food, so while they are treats, they are also still on the “better for you” side!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pecans
- Spicy Avocado Dip with chips
- Real Food Velveeta and Rotel Chip Dip
- Coconut Fudge Bars
- Easy Veggie Dip with baby carrots and cucumbers
- Simple Bean and Cheese Salsa Dip with tortilla chips
Does sugar count during Christmas? Asking for a friend. Actually, some of these are naturally low in sugar so I don’t feel bad about serving or indulging at all!
- Low Sugar Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mousse
- Hot Cocoa
- White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn
- Cranberry Orange Scones
- Caramel Popcorn
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups (in Christmas muffin liners)
Enjoy these fun snacks and sweets recipes! Enjoy time with your family, making the most of your holiday season. Settle in, relax, make memories!