Is it possible? Can we make dinner for a dollar after all the price increases we’re seeing in grocery stores? Indeed, all the inflation has challenged me to see what I can do to win at the grocery store. I have come up with 30 Days of Dollar Dinners!
Here’s what we’re getting ready to do:
- First, we’re going to give you a 30-Day Dollar Dinner printable so you can see all the meals we can all make for $1/person. We’re also going to give you a complete grocery list plus several other money-saving resources. See them here and get signed up. IT’S FREE!
- Then, we’re going to start posting the simple recipes that go along with all the Dollar Dinner suggestions on that printable.
- At the end of our series, we’ll have all of our 30 Days of Dollar Dinners recipes compiled into a beautiful new eBook. We’ll offer it at a discount to everyone who sticks with us through this series. Or BETTER YET, we’ll put it into our Club Membership site so that all of our members have access to it for no additional cost.
You’re going to want to be a part of this with us!
Why? Because we want to feed our families well, and we want to see ways we can cut costs without cutting nutrition. Here’s another perk to this packet: While prices have gone up, our time for cooking each day remains the same. Our 30 Days of Dollar Dinners promises to provide you with excellent and delicious real food ideas that don’t take much time to prepare.
This is like a win-win-win-win-win.
Happy New Year!!
30 Days of Dollar Dinners
Ready to get started? First, you’ll need our printables packet. (This is all free – did I mention that?)
Why do you need and want the 30 Days of Dollar Dinners printables packet?
- It’s going to guide us all through saving a fantastic amount of money.
- It gives us 30 ideas for meals that cost $1 (sometimes much less!) per person to make.
- It includes a 30 Days of Dollar Dinners grocery list – which is an incredible bonus resource to go with this series and soon-to-be eBook. (Wait till you see your estimated receipt total for this grocery list. You’re going to be shocked at how little it will cost you to make 30 entire meals for a family of 4!!)
- Signing up for it ensures that you won’t miss any of the emails we’ll send out providing you with the Dollar Recipes and other info and tips.
- It includes more bonus resources, like our newly-created Seasonal Produce Guide (to save money on fruits and veggies) and our Inexpensive Side Dish List.
Wow, adulting is fun, am I right?
Who is so excited about all of this right now? You know you’re a grown-up when you can’t wait to download an Inexpensive Side Dish List and a calendar that offers 30 Days of Dollar Dinners suggestions.
But for real:
Then stay tuned for the recipes we’ll be posting that go along with our 30 Days of Dollar Dinners Calendar. It’s fun, it’s inexpensive, and it’s so delicious!
The above freebies are for everyone and we are so happy to share them with you! Beyond these resources, in a few weeks will be complete and offer you our brand new 30 Days of Dollar Dinners eCookbook to make creating these meals much easier from here on out. We’ll put it in our shop for purchase ($20) but we think you should do this instead:
Become a Heavenly Homemakers Club Member. Through January 6, we’re letting everyone in at half-price, which is $5/month! You’ll get our new 30 Days of Dollar Dinners eCookbook plus thousands of dollars of other eBooks, eCurriculum, eCourses, printables, menu planning guides and much more. Get more details here and sign up to join at half-price!