Peanut Butter Cup Whipped Cream? Please pass me a spoon. Maybe two spoons: one for each hand.
If you have a high power blender like a Blendtec, you can make this jewel of a treat in about 30 seconds. Otherwise, you can use a hand mixer to blend ingredients and whip the mixture in about 5 minutes. Either way, your life just got better in a very short amount of time!
The possibilities of ways to serve this Peanut Butter Cup Whipped Cream are practically endless. If all else fails, you must truly eat this all by itself, in a bowl, with a spoon. No need to defend this choice. You simply can’t help yourself.
Other more elaborate Peanut Butter Cup Whipped Cream options include serving it alongside or atop:
- a sliced banana
- sliced strawberries
- Low Sugar Brownies
- High Sugar Brownies
- Flourless Brownies
- Homemade Graham Crackers
- Homemade Vanilla Wafers
- Coconut Flour Cupcakes
- Sunshine Cake
And truly, the list goes on and on. I’d love to hear your ideas too!
Peanut Butter Cup Whipped Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons sugar or 20 drops liquid stevia
- Blend all ingredients together in a high power blender until thick and smooth.
- Or blend ingredients together in a bowl with a hand mixer until thick and smooth.
I like making homemade peanut butter to use in recipes like this:
- Peanut Butter (just peanuts!)
- Peanut Butter (super creamy – like Skippy or Jif)
This Peanut Butter Cup Whipped Cream will make a lovely holiday dessert or add on to your table of treats. Or if you’re like me, you might find yourself making some and eating it in the middle of August or March because there is no reason to hold back. :)
Shelby Foreman says
Yum…gonna try this as an apple dip!
First thought I had was topping for hot chocolate
Bethany Lotulelei says
-Bethany (Laura’s assistant)