It’s been a while since I’ve talked about why I shop from Azure Standard. Maybe you were wondering if I still did? What is Azure Standard anyway?
Azure Standard is a food co-op that has been one of our main food sources for years! They are based in Oregon, but ship to hundreds of drop points all over the U.S. every month.
If you aren’t already a member of Azure Standard, I highly recommend giving it a try if a drop point is available in your area. (If there isn’t one currently, you can look into starting one. That’s what I did many years ago, and now they deliver right to our town!)
See, I don’t live near to a Whole Foods or any of the fun natural food markets. Nor do I live close to Costco or Aldi. But even if I did:
I would still shop Azure Standard.
Azure Standard prices are much, much lower than most grocery store prices. Yet they still carry almost everything a natural food store would carry. I love it and consider myself very blessed to have Azure deliver directly to our town once each month!
- Azure has great customer service.
- Their truck drivers are always super nice and helpful.
- Any time I call Azure for any reason, they work out my issues (which are rare and infrequent) without problem.
- They carry a huge variety of groceries from fresh to frozen to boxed to canned.
- The quality of their food is top notch!
How Azure Standard works:
- Become a member. (It is completely free.)
- Join a local drop point (or start one).
- Order online each month according to your needs. (There is no obligation to order if you don’t need or want anything. Just shop any or all months of the year as needed.)
- The drop coordinator for your group will be informed of the truck delivery time each month. He/she will send information to let you know when/where to meet.
- Meet at the designated pick-up time and location to help unload the truck and take home your order! This unloading and sorting process usually only takes 15 minutes. Easy peasy!
I’m working on a new post to share what items I frequently buy from Azure Standard. Be watching for that in the next few weeks!
Leave a Reply