Is it really possible to make meals in minutes? Yes!!! All of these meals I’m about to share can be put together and served on super short notice! No thaw. No fuss. No problem. My family loves these meals, so I think yours will too!
By the way, these are all perfect for summertime when we need something fast on a hot day. And guess what? I have some amazing summer snack recipes ready for you too, so stay tuned!
You’re going to want to keep all of this information handy!
These recipes and ideas are for:
- the days we forget to thaw meat.
- the meal times that come around that leave us feeling stumped as to what to make.
- the times nothing sounds good but the family is getting hungry.
- the days we don’t feel like cooking.
7 Meals in Minutes
I’m going to give you 7 complete meal ideas plus a quick-grab grocery list. The grocery list will help you to be able to have every ingredient on hand at all times, giving you the ability to make any of these meals in minutes! To make this even easier, I put all of this great info into a (free!) eBook so you can download it and print it to use all the information super easily!
None of these Meals in Minutes ideas are fancy. But for some reason, my family considers them all to be a treat. And so do I, because they are all effortless to make!
When I was putting together the grocery list for these 7 Meals in Minutes, I got extra excited! As it turns out, it only takes 20 ingredients to make all 7 of these meals. And you probably already have most of them on hand!
Get the grocery list and recipe eBook:
Here’s how 7 Meals in Minutes works:
I try to keep every single one of the needed ingredients on hand so that at any time, on any day, I can put any of these seven quick meals together. This is so helpful to just “shop in my own pantry/fridge” for our fast meals!
There are 7 complete meal ideas here. These are great all year ’round, but I’m putting this together now so that we can use them during the summer for lunches when everyone is home from school. And for quick supper ideas after everyone has spent the afternoon at the pool and comes home starving. :)
7 Meals in Minutes
Ask us to send you our complete grocery list and free 7 Meals in Minutes recipe eBook here. Here’s a quick rundown of the ingredients I keep on hand and the meals I can make with them:
- Cans of Chicken and Tuna to make Chicken Salad or Tuna Salad for sandwiches or wraps
- Refried Beans, Salsa, and Cream Cheese to make Bean and Cheese Salsa Dip
- Nitrite-Free Hotdogs and cans of Baked Beans to make Simple Beanie Weanies
- Pizza Crust, Pizza Sauce, Shredded Cheese, and Pepperoni to make Pizza or Pizza Boats
- Pasta, Milk, and Cheese for Creamy Mac and Cheese
- Pasta, Sauce, Shredded Cheese, and Pepperoni to make Pizza Pasta Bowls
- Eggs and Cream for Crepes
In addition to the ingredients needed to make the above meals, I always keep a supply of fresh or frozen vegetables, and fresh, frozen, and canned fruits on hand so that I have easy, healthy side dishes to go with all of our meals.
Here is my Go-To Grocery List for fast fruit and veggie side dish options:
- Canned pineapple
- Applesauce squeezies
- Peach, Pear, and Mandarin Orange Fruit Cups in 100% Juice
- Gala Apples
- Fresh Fruit that is in Season (Berries in the summertime!)
- Frozen Fruit to make Smoothies
- Mixed Greens
- Fresh Broccoli
- Petite Carrot Sticks
- Frozen Green Beans
- Frozen Peas
- Frozen Corn
What do you think? Will your family eat all or some of these simple, tasty meals? You will love how quick they are to put together! And if you have all the ingredients on hand? All you have to do is run to the pantry and grab a few items to throw a quick meal together!
Let us email you a full, fun (FREE!) pack of resources so you can get your pantry ready! Get it here.
I’d love for many more people to have access to this fun and helpful information. So I created one more fantastic freebie for you! If you share this post with your friends on social media so that they can come to grab the resources too, we’ll send you this brand new recipe eBook! You will love these recipes!!
Perfect Summer Snacking is filled with brand new no-bake recipes. I’m super excited to share this with you because I’ve been recipe-testing these with my kids and the treats have been a huge hit. These are going to be so wonderful to have on hand this summer! OH! And all of the recipes in this eBook only call for 5 or fewer ingredients. So easy!
Here’s a list of some of the great no-bake recipes included in our free Perfect Summer Snacking eBook:
- Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
- Snickerdoodle Fruit Dip
- Frozen Yogurt Meltaways
- Tangy Lemon Yogurt Cups
- Perfect Peach Sorbet
- No-Bake Brownies
All of these recipes include real food ingredients and very little sugar. But the kids won’t care about the fact that they’re eating healthy snacks. They’ll just think their summer treats are amazing! Perfect Summer Snacking even includes a set of gorgeous printable recipe cards for even easier use!
Let us give you Perfect Summer Snacking bonus for free when you help us spread the word about our resources!
Ready to make your kitchen life simpler than ever?
- Sign up here so we can email you our fun free 7 Meals in Minutes eBook and grocery list resource packet. (There’s even a big surprise coupon inside this packet. You want this!)
- Share this post with your friends on social media so they can enjoy this too.
- Email me a screenshot of your social media share. I’ll email you your bonus Perfect Summer Snacking ebook! (There’s another big surprise coupon in this ebook you’re going to love!)
Get all of this for free!
Thank you for joining us, for sharing the fun freebies, and for putting your family first this summer!