I find these Tuna Salad Wraps to be so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Tuna is a food I consider to be a life saver when I don’t feel like cooking, when I don’t have much time to throw a meal together, and when I’ve failed to thaw meat for dinner.
We eat tuna salad with crackers, in a sandwich, on a bed of lettuce, or in these Tuna Salad Wraps. We set out raw veggies and fresh fruit to eat alongside our tuna. So our meals is nourishing and full of variety!
I love asking my kids to mix up several cans of tuna because it’s something they can make easily. Then we keep it in the fridge to use for upcoming fast meals that don’t heat up the kitchen!
The recipe below is a typical ratio we use to make one can of tuna. Double, or triple, or octuple as necessary for your family!
Tuna Salad Wraps
- 6-ounce can tuna in water, drained
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise (I use Hain Safflower mayo)
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- Dash of sea salt
- Whole grain wraps
- Lettuce and tomatoes
- Mix tuna, mayo, pickle relish, and salt until well combined.
- Wrap tuna salad into whole grain wraps with lettuce and tomato.
Our Favorites to use in Tuna Salad Wraps:
- Natural Value Yellow Fin Tuna
- Hain Safflower Mayo
- Homemade Pickle Relish
Have you seen our other Simple Summer Suppers? Here’s a running list:
- Simple BLT Wraps
- Simple Bacon Broccoli Salad
- Simple Sloppy Joes
- Simple Sloppy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Simple Taco Salad
- Simple Grilled Tortilla Pizza
- 16 Simple Summer Dips
Don’t miss any of our new ideas we’ve got coming! Subscribe for free so all the latest can come directly to your inbox!
What’s your favorite way to eat tuna?
Some of these links are my affiliate links.