Needs some Christmas drink recipes your family can enjoy? Here are our favorites!
I could sip on hot drinks all day long. I start my day with coffee, make herbal tea mid-morning, have coffee again in the afternoon, then more tea in the evening… (and yes, I drink water all day too). ;)
There’s just something so cozy and comforting about hot drinks. When I ever have a chance to sit and visit with someone, sipping on a hot drink makes it 100% better – I’m not sure why? Am I the only one?
At Christmastime, these drinks taste even better. I give credit to the beauty of the Christmas lights I’m looking at while sipping drinks. :)
Here are our favorite Family Christmas Drink Recipes
- The Best Hot Cocoa
- Chocolate Mint Soother
- Warm Pumpkin Custard Drink
- Warm Vanilla Soother
- Warm Chocolate Soother
- Hot Vanilla Milk
- White Hot Chocolate
- Crockpot Cranberry Apple Cider
- Homemade Healthier Eggnog
- Christmas Juice Punch
- Make this Peppermint Whipped Cream for your coffee or hot cocoa.
- Pick up some special tea varieties at Trader Joe’s or another favorite store. Enjoy these while you visit with family or friends.
- Sip your favorite drinks in holiday mugs. They taste better this way. ;)
- Put this Healthier Hot Chocolate Mix together to make Hot Chocolate quickly.
- Make any of the above “Soother” recipes to drink at breakfast-time. They fill your children and warm them up before starting a school day.