It’s one of the most basic, simple foods. But still, Tuna Salad & Crackers is one of my favorite lunches to pack in a jar and take on the road.
You might remember that I shared our favorite Tuna Salad recipe last month when talking about these Tuna Salad Wraps. I’ll share the recipe again below, just to make it simple for all of us to quickly stir together tuna salad!
Lunch in a Jar: Tuna Salad & Crackers
- 6-ounce can tuna in water, drained
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise (I use Hain Safflower mayo)
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- Dash of sea salt
- Mix tuna, mayo, pickle relish, and salt until well combined.
- Transfer to 4 or 8 ounce jars to pack in lunches.
Send along your favorite crackers with the jar of Tuna Salad. Crackers are great tuna scoopers! I love this lunch with a side of fresh fruits and veggies!
Our Favorite Ingredients to use in Tuna Salad:
Best Jars to use for Tuna Salad in a LunchBox:
Great add-ins to your Tuna with Crackers Lunch in a Jar
- Quick Bread in a Jar
- Veggies With Dip in a Jar
- Apples & Peanut Butter in a Jar (or other fruit and dips)
- Flourless Brownie Muffin
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Not a fan of Tuna Salad? Use this same idea but make Chicken Salad instead!
We’ve got 10 super fun Lunch in a Jar ideas to share this month – perfect for your Back to School lunchbox! Subscribe here so you won’t miss a post!