In just a few weeks, this Simple Ranch Cucumber Bites recipes is going to come in very handy. Why? Because people will be anonymously leaving cucumbers from their garden on our doorsteps and running away. This is how it works every summer when cucumbers grow in abundance in people’s gardens!
I love how simple this recipe is! And if you peel the cucumbers before making these, your seven-year-old might forget that he’s eating cucumbers, eat the entire plate of Ranch Cucumber Bites, and ask for more.
Want more awesome Summer Snack ideas? I have brand new recipes here:
- They don’t require a stove or an oven
- They don’t take much time or energy to make
- They’re healthy, but nobody will notice
- Each of these recipes calls for 5 or fewer ingredients
- The whole family will love them!
You will love these as much as my kids do (and my kids don’t usually eat cucumbers!).
And now for our Ranch Cucumber Bites recipe. So easy. So good. Such a good way to eat all the cucumbers growing like crazy in everyone’s gardens!
Simple Ranch Cucumber Bites
- 4-ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise (I use Hain Safflower)
- 3 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing mix
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix together until smooth.
- Cut cucumbers to create ⅙ inch slices.
- Spread ranch mixture onto cucumber slices.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Want another great idea? Try subbing the Ranch Dressing Mix with our Italian Dressing Mix! This is also super delicious and fun.
Wondering what to do with the other half of your cream cheese block? Here’s an entire post that shares recipes that call for cream cheese. I heart cream cheese and feel that it makes everything taste better!