Who needs recipes that use cream cheese? All of us, that’s who. Everything tastes better with cream cheese.
If you disagree with that statement, we can still be friends. In fact, I’ll just take one for the team and eat all of your cream cheese for you. Notta problem.
The idea to share my cream cheese recipes came after a conversation I had with a college student recently. He sat at my kitchen counter and he couldn’t stop dipping into my Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait. He was like, “This is the best whipped cream I have ever eaten in my life!” and I was like, “Well, that’s because there’s cream cheese in it.”
And then we both declared that OF COURSE it was the best whipped cream he’s ever eaten because:
Everything tastes better with cream cheese.
It only makes sense that I now provide you with easy access to all of my recipes that use cream cheese. First, here’s how I find affordable cream cheese:
- Buy at Aldi.
- Buy at Costco.
- Watch for sales and stock up at your local grocery store.
Cream cheese to avoid:
- Walmart brand cream cheese
- I repeat, never buy the Walmart brand cream cheese.
Some off-brands of cream cheese are just as wonderful as the Philadelphia brand, and I love that these good off-brands cost half as much. But I’ve never been happy with the results of my recipes when using the Walmart brand of cream cheese. And now on to the wonderful recipes!
Recipes That Use Cream Cheese
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait (My very favorite thing to eat in all the world.)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Parfait (My second favorite, and another huge hit when feeding guests.)
- Cream Cheese Pastries (You should make these next Saturday.)
- Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Bread (Every word of that title should make you want to bake this.)
- Easy Low Sugar Cream Cheese Cookie Cutouts (The best sugar cookie you’ve ever eaten.)
- Easy Chocolate Cream Cheese Marble Cake (The cake is moist, and then there’s the cream cheese part. Always enjoy with coffee.)
- Cream Cheese Corn (This is a favorite side dish to share on special holidays. And also on Tuesdays.)
- Cream Cheese Salsa Dip (You haven’t had chip dip until you’ve had this dip.)
- Easy Chicken with Cream Cheese Sauce (This makes people cry tears of joy whilst they eat it. Beware.)
- BLT Wraps (You’ll never go back to a regular BLT again.)
- Crepes with Cream Cheese Filling (Fix these when you don’t want to work hard, but you do want your family to think you are extra amazing.)
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins (There’s an actual wedge of cream cheese in these. Check them out!)
- Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (Fruit is good. Fruit with this dip is 100% better.)
- Flaky Cream Cheese Pastry (Made with homemade dough instead of the kind that pops out of a can. So good.)
- Italian Cream Cheese Chicken (The meal one of my sons requests for every birthday.)
- Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars (Cookie and cheesecake all in one!)
- Whole Grain Raspberry Cheesecake Bars (For dessert or for breakfast. Or both in the same day.)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups (These are a big reason to be thankful at Thanksgiving.)
- Mini Crustless Cheesecakes (I love having these on hand for grab-and-go snacks!)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert (It’s like a fancy dessert that is easy to make. Love!)
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (You’re going to need a lot of apples to go with this because people can’t stop eating it.)
Cheesecake Topped Muffins
You can make muffins. Or you can make muffins topped with cheesecake. I think we all know the right choice to make.
- Easy Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Banana Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
What are your favorite ways to use cream cheese?