Can you really make 5-Minute Crock Pot Chicken in only 5 minutes? Try it and see! Maybe you can make it in only 4 minutes? :)
Meals like this are my very favorite:
- Throw chicken in a crockpot.
- Dump something on top of the chicken.
- Turn on the crockpot and come back at dinner time.
Add a simple vegetable, a salad, some fruit, and your meal is complete. It’s so easy and delicious and perfect for summertime right?
That’s why I’m going to share several days worth of 5-Minute recipes in the coming days! I’m always looking for quick meals in the summertime that don’t heat up the house. As much as I love to cook, I don’t enjoy it as much in the summer. So if we can have meals that both:
- Take very little prep time and
- Don’t heat up the house
We love it, right?!
So subscribe if you haven’t already so that you don’t miss any of these 5-Minute recipes!!! And now for our first one:
5-Minute Crock Pot Chicken
- 4-6 boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 cups Italian dressing
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken pieces in a crock pot.
- Pour Italian dressing over the chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
I try to keep Homemade Italian Salad Dressing on hand if I can, which works great in this recipe! But any Italian dressing will work. So open a bottle and pour it on!
More 5-Minute Recipes coming. Stand by!
Leave a Reply