If you like cheesecake, and you like brownies, you will love these Mini Crustless Chocolate Cheesecakes. The combination of (only 6!) ingredients creates what becomes a Brownie Cheesecake!
Indeed, I’m sharing this now so you can make your weekend the best of the best. I’m always here for you. True friends offer recipes so you can make guilt-free Brownie Cheesecake. Oh yeah. Did I not mention you can eat these guilt-free?
Huge Perk: These cheesecakes are super low in sugar and use all real food ingredients.
The main sweetener in this recipe is Stevia (this is my favorite brand). But if you’re not a huge fan of stevia, you’ll love knowing that this recipe also includes a tiny bit of maple syrup. The maple syrup overshadows any of the bitterness stevia sometimes leaves behind. In my experience, the combination of these two sweeteners keeps this recipe very low in sugar but creates a perfect, delicious treat that is perfectly sweet!
You might remember the sister recipe to this one: Easy, Low Sugar Mini Crustless Cheesecakes. I think I like those even better than this chocolate variety, and I think we all know how much I love chocolate. Now I’m thinking that I should make a batch of each, and pour them into the pan together to make a Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake Combo. Hmmm….put that on your “can’t wait until Laura tells us about that” list.
Easy, Low Sugar, Mini Crustless Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 full droppers of liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat, open the oven door, and leave the cheesecakes in the oven for an additional 20 minutes. (Cheesecakes will puff up during baking but deflate while continuing to sit in the oven.)
- Transfer cheesecakes to the fridge and chill for at least two hours before serving.
Make These Cheesecakes EASY!
I always blend the ingredients for these cheesecakes in my Blendtec. It takes about 20 seconds. So easy! Also, I have a Silicone Baking Pan similar to this one that makes baking and cleaning up after these cheesecakes super simple. They pop right out of the pan right after cooling. The pan is BPA free and is very easy to clean!
If you want more low sugar treat recipes, you’ll definitely want to check out this Low Sugar Treats, the Real Food Way eBook. It’s full of our family’s favorites!
Here are more great cheesecake recipe ideas:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Whip
- Low Sugar Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Easy, Low Sugar Mini Crustless Cheesecakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Some of the links in this post are my affiliate links.
Who of you is a cheesecake lover? Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla? Are you loving that we can have GUILT FREE cheesecake because of these recipes?!
Not all droppers are created equal – what size do you have?
Ooh, good question. The dropper I use came in my 2.8 ounce NuNaturals Stevia bottle. Taking out the dropper-size, I would say this recipe would take 20-30 individual drops of stevia. Hope that helps! Sweetening with stevia really is according to your taste so it’s tricky to measure! :)
I’m making these this afternoon….!!! :)
If you don’t have stevia, could you just use more maple syrup? If so, about how much?