I love how simple and tasty it is to make green beans in the air fryer!
Do you have an Air Fryer? If no, you might consider putting it on your Christmas wish-list. Here’s how I’ve found it to save a lot of money. Not to mention it turns out some super fun foods, making us feel like we’re eating a treat meal from a restaurant!
So green beans in the Air Fryer? Well, these are super healthy and our kids gobble them up because they’re so delicious. They take about two minutes to prepare, so you can’t go wrong there.
Simple Green Beans in the Air Fryer
- 12-ounces frozen fine green beans
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Pour green beans into a bowl (or cheat by cutting open the bag of green beans to use it as a disposable bowl!)
- Add olive oil, salt, and garlic powder.
- Toss with a spoon or tongs to coat the green beans.
- Cook in your Air Fryer at 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes, tossing them half-way through cook time to make sure they are cooking evenly.
These have an awesome crunch. And did you see that simple hack I shared in the recipe? I simply open a bag of frozen green beans and use the bag as a bowl! Drizzle in the olive oil, sprinkle in the seasonings, shake the bag, and pour the coated green beans into the air fryer. No dishes!! NO DISHES!!!! That is my favorite part, besides of course, the fact that we can make this awesome vegetable in the air fryer. Nourishing and fun all in one!
P.S. I have this Air Fryer and we’ve been very happy with it!