Did you see our Homemade Vanilla Pudding Recipe? Now you’re going to need this Simple Layered Pudding in a Jar idea to go with it!
This idea is so fantastic because you can mix and match and make a treat exactly to your liking.
Take it to go!
This idea is beautiful enough to make for special gatherings, parties, and showers. But it’s also practical enough that you can make several jars ahead and take them on the go with you. Pack them for lunches. Carry them for snacks. Make everyone around you jealous that while you are eating a gorgeous and delicious Layered Pudding in a Jar treat, they are stuck with…well, anything but a Layered Pudding in a Jar treat.
Hmm, perhaps you should carry around extras to share with those around you. :)
Simple Layered Pudding in a Jar
- 1 batch of homemade vanilla pudding*
- 1 batch of homemade fruit syrup**
- Whipped cream***
- Slivered almonds or other nuts that you prefer (optional)
- Make pudding, fruit syrup, and whipped cream as directed in each of the links below.
- Layer each in a jar according to your preference.
- Top with whipped cream and nuts if you like!
- Cover and store in the fridge to eat as needed.
Ready for the recipe links?
**Homemade Fruit Syrups:
Don’t want to mess with making homemade fruit syrup?
Simply toss in sliced fresh fruit.
The sky is the limit to how you can create your Layered Pudding Parfaits. It should come as no surprise that strawberry is my favorite syrup to make and add to my pudding. But since I don’t want/need the added sugar needed to create a fruit syrup, I usually just add the strawberries as-is!
Enjoy and have fun!