Once you’ve got your Chocolate Pie Crust made, you’ll need this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie recipe to go with it.
I will say right off the bat that if you must avoid peanuts at your house, simply leave the peanut butter out of this recipe and make a regular Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. This tastes amazing either way!
Can you use a regular pie crust for this pie? Of course you can. I’m not the boss of you. You can even use a graham cracker crust. You can go crustless. So many options!
No matter what though, I do suggest that you make this pie. It is super easy and a huge hit!!
Simple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter*
- ⅔ cup sucanat or sugar OR 30 drops liquid stevia
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips***
- In a high power blender mix cream cheese, peanut butter, sweetener, cream, and vanilla until thick and smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread into a prepared pie crust.**
- Chill pie in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
*Get our Natural Peanut Butter recipe here.
**Find our Chocolate Pie Crust recipe here.
***These are our favorite Mini Chocolate Chips to use.
Need more cheesecake recipes? Some of these will be great in the Chocolate Pie Crust! Or in a Regular Whole Wheat Pie Crust. Or maybe they should remain crustless. Ohhhh, the options!
Easy Cheesecake Recipes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Whip
- Low Sugar Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Easy, Low Sugar Mini Crustless Cheesecakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
What are your favorite desserts to make at Christmas time? Think you should add this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake to your list?
I am doing everything in my power to make this after the Littles go to bed. It looks like a delicious slice of heaven! I know what we will be having for breakfast….
This was SO delicious!! I made this and paired it with homemade peanut butter cookie pie crust (crumbled pb cookies mixed with melted butter & pressed into pie crust shape). Instead of adding the chocolate chips, I warmed the rest of my heavy cream, poured that over my chocolate chips and made a ganache. PB cheesecake pie – soooo yummy! Hubby and the children say “THANK YOU!!”