Today, I’m resharing the Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix that has been so popular here for so many years. Plus I’m sharing 24 recipes I use with my Ranch Mix. Gotta have this on hand at all times!
First, here’s the delightfully wonderful recipe for Ranch Dressing Mix. Make this in bulk. Fill huge jars of it. Use it to make salad dressing. Use it to make veggie dip. Use it for the 24 recipes below…
Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup dried minced onions
- ½ cup parsley flakes
- 4 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix together ingredients for Ranch Dressing Mix and store in an air tight container in a dry, cool place.
- For dressing: Mix 2 Tablespoons dry mix with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk or sour cream.
- For dip: Mix 2 Tablespoons dry mix with 2 cups sour cream or kreme fresh.
- Mix up a few hours before serving, so the flavors all blend nicely.
Now that you have a big jar of Ranch Mix, you can make any of these super delicious main dishes or side dishes:
- Popcorn Chicken with Ranch
- Simple Crock Pot Shredded Ranch Chicken (for Tacos or Salad)
- Simple Crunchy Ranch Chicken Strips
- Simple Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Bacon Ranch Hashbrown Casserole
- Cheddar Ranch Burgers
- Potato and Bacon Foil Packs on the Grill
- Simple Spicy Cheesy Chicken
- Perfect Pasta Salad
- Turkey Ranch Pinwheels
- Baked Potato and Bacon Casserole
- Chef Salad with Crispy Cheese Crackers
- Ham and Cheese Pasta Salad
- Simple Creamy Chicken Stew in the Crock Pot
- Simple Hashbrown Casserole
- Crock Pot Creamy Stew Meat
- Easy Spicy Chicken Pizza
Snacks and Side Dishes
- Real Food Bacon Ranch Chip Dip
- Ranch Potato Wedges
- Ranch Cheese Ball
- Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Veggies with Dip
- Popcorn Flavor Shakers
- Ranch Cucumber Bites
- Simple Ranch Taco Dip
All of these recipes: SO GOOD. Make you some Ranch Dressing Mix. Keep it on hand for the rest of these recipes. You’re going to love it!