You probably saw the title “Simple Bacon Ranch Chicken” and thought to yourself, “Well, with ingredients like that, you can’t go wrong.” Right? Is that what you were thinking?
Indeed. With ingredients like bacon, ranch, and chicken you know it’ll be a great combination of flavors. And did I mention you top it all with cheese? Mmmhmm!
Now let me get you even more excited by letting you know that these four ingredients can be put together in a dish with about 5 minutes of effort. You know that’s my favorite way to cook right now. The simpler the better – healthy whole foods with plenty of time to enjoy family time.
The last time I made this chicken dish, I let it bake while I steamed some green beans, stir-fried some asparagus, and cut up a cantaloupe. Clean up was minimal. The combination of flavors was wonderful.
TIP: If needed, put this together quickly in the morning, cover, and put it in the fridge. In the evening, slide it into the oven for an effortless meal!
Simple Bacon Ranch Chicken
- 4-6 chicken boneless breasts or thighs
- ½ pound bacon
- ½ cup ranch dressing*
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Colby jack cheese
- Lay chicken pieces in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Spread ranch dressing over the chicken.
- Lay strips of uncooked bacon over the ranch-covered chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 25-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
*Find my Ranch Dressing recipe here.
Want some more Simple Recipes? Here are others I’ve shared recently:
- Simple Baked Salmon and Asparagus
- Simple Crock Pot Chicken Soup with a Kick
- Simple Skillet Taco Pasta
- Simple Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken Legs
- 20-Minute Taco Soup
- Simple Cheesy Baked Chicken
- Simple Creamy Chicken Stew in the Crock Pot
- Simple Italian Beef and Broccoli Skillet
Those simple recipes are just the beginning. We’re taking it all to the next level so that not only are our recipes easy and nourishing – you don’t even have to think about what to prepare or purchase! Jump in with all the others who have joined…
Here’s what Chelsea said about Simple Meals: I signed up for this and I’m very excited about it. It takes me about 4 hours each time I menu plan and make my list but for .81 per week, you do it for me. It’s a small price to pay for my busy family to eat well thought out, whole foods. I compared prices and recipes to other services before signing up and this was the best fit by far. Thank you!!
That is exactly what I was going for when the idea of Simple Meals came to be!
Check out Simple Meals, take advantage of the lovely coupon savings, then promote it yourself so you can earn some great referral money!