Technically, any treat can be sweetened with honey. But here are 20 of our family’s favorite easy recipes that call for honey.
Looking to use honey in recipes instead of sugar? I typically use 1/2 the amount of honey compared to the called for amount of sugar. And depending on the recipe source, I often cut it down even more than that. You’re not a bit surprised, are you?
20 of the BEST Treats Sweetened with Honey
- Chocolate Frosting (Honey Sweetened – Low Sugar!)
- Honey Peanut Bars (These are like a Payday candy bar, only better tasting and better for you.)
- Honey Pecan Pie
- Mudballs (Aww, one of the first recipes I shared here at HeavenlyHomemakers.com!)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola
- Peanut Butter Honey Bars
- Peanut Butter Honey Fudge (3-ingredients, and so much fun!)
- Peanut Butter Raisin Balls
- Stir-and-Pour Honey Oat Bread (So easy to make, and it is HOMEMADE BREAD!!)
- Easy Peanut Butter Honey Granola
- Honey-Sweetened Flourless Peanut Butter Bars
- Chocolate Cheesecake Fudge
- Honey-Sweetened No-Bake Cookies (Go therefore and make these cookies!)
- Honey-Sweetened Peanut Butter Cups (These are a lifesaver when I need a fast protein/fat fix.)
- Honey Cinnamon Muffins
- Easy Pecan Pie Bites (Perfect for every holiday, and possibly every other Thursday.)
- Honey Zucchini Bread
- Honey Whole Wheat Bagels (I haven’t had time to make these for a while, and I miss them. So good!)
- Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- Peanut Butter Honey Rice Krispie Treats
Have crystalized honey? Here’s how to remedy that.
Need a good source for honey? I love getting it from local sources. But when supply is short, I often order it from Azure Standard for a good price!
Where do you find good honey for your family?