You might notice that this No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites recipe looks identical to our No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars recipe. This one is a fun one to make with your kids!
Yep. You figured it out. Same recipe. One shaped into bars. One shaped into balls. We are so creative, are we not?
Speaking of creative, we’ve got three other simple varieties of this recipe here. Just a few ingredient variations will give you one of these!
Grab the No-Bake Cookie Dough Bite recipes here:
Need Coconut Flour?
I found a great price here!
Need Almond Butter?
It’s hard to find a good price on this! Aldi has been my best option, if and when I can make it there to shop. (I live an hour away from the closest Aldi, boo!) Try to find one without added sugar. Or better yet, if you can find a good price on almonds, make Homemade Almond Butter!
I much prefer and recommend buying local honey! Otherwise, I recommend buying a big jug from Azure Standard if that is an option for you.
Need Chocolate Chips?
My very favorite chips are these Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips! They are usually more expensive in the summer as they don’t ship well in the heat. So watch for them to go down in price in the fall and winter months, then stock up!
Need Vanilla Extract?
Oh how I love making it myself! Unfortunately, the price of vanilla beans has gone up over the years. Boo. Still, I think it’s best to make it ourselves if we can! Learn how here!
And now, grab your kids and let them help you make these awesome little treats!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into teaspoon-sized (or whatever sized) balls.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
We like using a cookie scoop like this one to make these Cookie Dough Bites.
Looking for more help as you pull your kids into the kitchen with you?
- Grab our new and improved Teaching Your Kids to Cook eBook!
- Here’s our Kids in the Kitchen discounted eBook collection.
- This Kids Cook Real Food eCourse is fantastic! It is well worth the investment for all that it offers to your family!
- Our Chocolate Covered Kids Cookbook and Resource Pack is filled with helpful tips, instructions, and of course, recipes!
If you really want to go all in and teach your kids to cook this summer, I encourage you to invest in Katie Kimball’s Kids Cook Real Food eCourse. I used this course with Malachi and plan to use it with Bonus Boy too. It is FANTASTIC!!! Get the details here. And pick up her awesome FREEBIE —>