These No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are full of fiber and protein, naturally gluten, dairy, and grain free, and sweetened with honey. Except for the chocolate chips. Those are sweetened with sugar. Meh, let’s live a little.
I love these bars so much! They are a snack that fills the belly and satisfies the sweet tooth without being terribly sweet. They offer nourishment while still being fun. They are a perfect snack!
As you can probably see from the pictures, these No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars soften when out left out of the fridge too long. This problem is solved by grabbing a fork and right digging in. Or, you can still eat them with your hands. Simply lick your fingers after you enjoy a bar.
This No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe was inspired by my No Bake Cookie Bites recipes.
You can make this No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe into bites if you like. Simply roll the batter into balls and refrigerate. Or, take the simpler route and press the batter into a small pan. Refrigerate, cut into bars, and enjoy!
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 inch dish.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
Looking for more Simple Snack Recipes?
We’re sharing new recipes all month! So far here’s what we’ve come up with:
- No Bake Cookie Cups (5 minute prep!)
- Cream Cheese Salsa Dip (2 ingredients!)
- Pineapple Coconut Quick Bread (blends together fast!)
- Parmesan Crisps (so easy you won’t believe it!)
- Sweet and Salty Almonds or Pecans
- Chocolate Cheesecake Fudge
- Creamy Italian Veggie Dip
Can’t wait to share more!