If starting up a new school year is a bit of a bummer to you, these Fruit Cheesecake Parfaits will make it all better. After all, if you know you’ve packed this for your lunch box, you have so much to look forward to!
Sometimes I exaggerate (i.e. My house is always clean!!). But when it comes to these Fruit Cheesecake Parfaits, it is no exaggeration when I say that this is my all-time favorite food and I cannot get enough. And by the way, is there such thing as a clean house when there are people living within its walls? I don’t think so. No matter. We have Fruit Cheesecake Parfaits. Life is good and crumbs on the floor represent happiness.
You’ve heard me talk about these Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits. You already know how much I love them. When strawberries aren’t in season, I cry a little bit.
The fact that these can be packed and taken in a lunch is a huge perk. Another perk is the fact that you can sweeten these with either stevia or regular sugar – whatever you and your family prefer. (I make batches of both as my children aren’t stevia fans.)
Add to these perks that you can make a Chocolate Cheesecake Parfait version and now we’re all completely overjoyed.
These parfaits can be made with any variety of your favorite fruit that is in season: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, bananas, or peaches. Make them in 8-ounce jars to take on the go as needed. Perfection!
—-> Did you see the fun list of supplies and jars I recommend for packing lunches? <—–
I’ll post this recipe again here for your convenience. Enjoy how fabulous this makes your lunch box!
Fruit Cheesecake Parfaits
- 2½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon real maple syrup
- Liquid stevia to taste (I use about 20 drops) (Use a few Tablespoons of sugar if you prefer.)
- 1 -2 pounds fresh, sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, bananas, or peaches
- *Add 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder if you would like a chocolate version of this cheesecake parfait!
- Place all ingredients (minus the fruit) into a blender.
- Whip until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into jars, bowls, or cups - layering them with sliced fruit.
Great additions to your Fruit Cheesecake Parfait Lunch in a Jar Idea
- Quick Bread in a Jar
- Veggies With Dip in a Jar
- Flourless Brownie Muffin
- Mini Crustless Quiche in a Jar
- Chips with Guacamole
- Burrito Bowl in a Jar
- Tuna Salad with Crackers
- Salad in a Jar
- Popcorn Chicken with Ranch
Have you tried this Fruit Cheesecake Parfait recipe yet? What’s your favorite fruit to use with it?
Leave a Reply