Who is ready to download the Master List of Simple Snack Ideas?!
Hopefully you already grabbed the Master Lists of Simple Lunch and Breakfast Ideas. I’m covering my fridge with these lists to make our transition from summer break to a school schedule a little bit easier. If you haven’t already, be sure to get your lunch and breakfast lists here!
Watch also for our upcoming Master Lists of food and recipes and ideas to make to fill a lunchbox. (Subscribe here so you don’t miss them!)
The Master List of Simple Snack Ideas
Your Real Food Master Simple Snack Ideas List
You can download this entire list here. But I’ll share it all on this post for reference also. I also recommend that you pin it so you can find it quickly as needed!
First choice at our house is always a fruit or a veggie, so I’ll begin this list sharing those ideas!
Fruits and veggies that can be pulled from the fridge and served immediately with little to no prep (beyond washing):
- Baby carrots (I like the petite carrots – they are sweeter and easier to eat!)
- Grape tomatoes
- Mini sweet peppers
- Sugar snap peas
- Unsweetened Applesauce (homemade is awesome, but even my teenage boys enjoy the special treat of an Applesauce Squeeze Pouch)
- Dried Cranberries
- Dried Apple Rings
- Dried Bananas
- Dried Berries
Fruits and veggies that take a few minutes of prep but are still super simple:
- Sliced apples
- Sliced peaches or nectarines
- Sliced cucumbers
- Sliced sweet peppers
- Raw broccoli “trees”
- Cut cantaloupe
- Watermelon wedges
- Sliced pears
- Pineapple chunks
- Mango chunks
- Fruit Salad
Dips that taste great with Fruits and Veggies
- Easy Veggie Dip
- Homemade Ranch Dip
- Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Or pour a little fresh cream over a bowl of fruit!
Simple Snacks Foods that are great to eat with Peanut Butter
This Homemade Peanut Butter is amazing and healthy! We have this on hand at all times.
- Eat it straight…on a spoon. :)
- Sliced Apples with peanut butter
- Celery with peanut butter
- Bread with peanut butter and honey
- Bread with peanut butter and jelly
- Toast with peanut butter and sliced apples
- Tortillas with peanut butter and honey
- Tortillas with peanut butter and jelly
Simple Meat and Cheese Snacks
- Leftover chicken or roast beef
- Sliced cheese, any variety
- Cheese sticks
- Laughing Cow Spreadable Cheese (we just discovered these and our boys are LOVING this treat)
- Summer Sausage
- Beef Jerky
- Quesadillas (with just cheese, or with meat also)
- Tortilla Roll-Up with meat and cheese
- Chicken Salad on crackers, lettuce, or a tortilla
- Tuna Salad on crackers, lettuce, or a tortilla
Nutty Snacks (and Seeds too!)
- Macadamia Nuts
- Sunflower Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Any combination of all of the above, with dried fruit and maybe a chocolate chip or two tossed in!
Simple Snack Recipes that are Quick to Make and Fun to Eat!
(By the way, the majority of this list shares snack ideas that are naturally gluten free!)
- Chocolate Frappe
- Homemade Fruit Leather
- Frozen Yogurt Cups
- Honey Peanut Bars
- Nectarine Cream Cups
- No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Bites
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
- No-Bake Snickerdoodle Bites
- Pineapple Fluff Salad
- Raspberry Lemon Cream Cups
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- Americana Cheesecake Parfait
- Chocolate Whipped Cream for Coffee or Fruit
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry Peach Slushie
- Pineapple Mango Smoothies
- Chewy Granola Bars
- Cinnamon Apple Toast
- Coconut Fudge Bars
- Cranberry Nut Trail Mix
- Cream Cheese Salsa Dip with tortilla chips
- Easy Cheesy Bean Dip with tortilla chips or spread onto a tortilla
- Crispy Cheese Crackers
- Stevia Sweetened Fat Bombs (Chocolate-Peanut Butter) or Honey Sweetened Fat Bombs
- Peanut Butter Raisin Balls
- Peanut Butter Snack Bars
- Ranch Cheese Ball
- Ranch Potato Wedges
- Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- Spicy Avocado Dip with tortilla chips
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry Peach Slushie
- Super Simple Chip Dip
- Warm Chocolate Soother
- Warm Vanilla Soother
- Whole Wheat Crackers
- Whole Wheat Graham Crackers
Would you like to make this Master List of Simple Snack Ideas even simpler?
Sign up here to receive the entire Master List of Simple Snacks in a free downloadable document! Then you can keep it handy on your computer or print it and put it on your fridge as a super handy reference!
Grab a free download of the Master Simple Snack Ideas List!
Watch for one more Master List coming this month, filled with real food lunch box ideas!
What would you add to the list? What are your favorite simple snacks to feed your family?
P.S. What about a simple dinner list? We’ve already got that covered with our Weekly Simple Meals Plans!
I think you just changed my life by saying you’d post a Snack List on the fridge!!! Thank you!!
(Every single day. 10ish am. And 3ish pm. “Mom, what can I have for a snack?” Times 5. Me…every single time…”Fruit, cheese, or granola bar.”
Them: “Well, how about a popsicle??” I diiiieeeeeee. Now my answer can be: “the list is on the fridge,” & maybe just maybe they’ll realize they don’t even have to ask at all!! And all the moms said AMEN!!) (: (: (: