Want a Cream Cheese Crepe Filling that will change your life? I’m not even exaggerating (because I never do that). It doesn’t hurt that my Crepe recipe is super simple and delicious too. Need to eat gluten free? Gotcha covered. The crepes are made without flour and of course the filling is gf too. These are all real food and so, so good!
While Matt and I were cooking out at camp a couple weeks ago, we were blessed to work with a very talented lady who has been cooking for campers for years. One of her specialties? Homemade Crepes with cream cheese filling, topped with berries. You should have heard the kids as they walked by the kitchen and saw we were making crepes. “Is it crepe day tomorrow?!? I’ve been waiting all year for this day!”
Seriously, the campers love them. I believe we cranked out over 300 crepes in preparation for “Crepe Day.” Phew, what a job! But it was worth it. The crepes were amazing! The key to making these so great had to be the filling. Cream cheese filling. Sooooo good!
We used powdered sugar at camp, but when I got home, I played with the idea to make the filling with stevia or maple syrup. Yum, yum, yummy.
Cream Cheese Crepe Filling
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 10 drops liquid stevia or 2 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat ingredients together until smooth.
- Place about 2 teaspoons of filling in each crepe.
I whip my cream cheese filling ingredients together in my Blendtec, which takes about thirty seconds.
Here’s my super easy Crepe Recipe. Wholesome, filling, and delicious. And with cream cheese and berries? Heavenly. :)
Want more Simple Recipes like this one?
We’ve got a long list of quick and easy recipes for you to enjoy here! Subscribe for FREE to Heavenly Homemakers so you won’t miss all the new Simple Recipes we share!
- Simple Baked Salmon and Asparagus
- Simple Crock Pot Chicken Soup with a Kick
- Simple Skillet Taco Pasta
- Last-Minute Lentil Chili
- Simple Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken Legs
- 20-Minute Taco Soup
- Simple Cheesy Baked Chicken
- Simple Creamy Chicken Stew in the Crock Pot
- Simple Italian Beef and Broccoli Skillet
- Simple Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Simple Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple Taco Rice Dinner
- Simple Last Minute Nacho Plate
- Simple Chicken Cheeseballs with a Kick
- Simple Beanie Weanies
- Simple Crock Pot BBQ Spareribs
- Simple Pizza Chicken Bake
- Simple Italian Chicken and Green Bean Bake
- Last Minute Creamy Bacon Spaghetti
- Simple Hamburger Soup
- Simple Parmesan Broiled Fish
- Simple Overnight Saucy Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple 15-Minute Meal
- Simple Overnight Melt-in-Your-Mouth Beef Roast
- Simple 3-Cheese Crock Pot Pasta
- Simple Oven Fried Chicken
- Simple Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
- The Easiest Mashed Potatoes in the World
- Simple Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Simple Crunchy Ranch Chicken Strips
- Simple Crock Pot Shredded Ranch Chicken (for salad or tacos)
- Simple Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
- Simple Barbecue Beef Roast
- Simple Spanish Rice Bowls
- Simple Roasted Rotiserie Chicken
- Simple Green Chile Chicken
- Simple Tex-Mex Creamy Chicken
- Simple Waffle Omelets
- Simple Crock Pot Taco Pasta
- Simple Grilled Chicken
- Simple Hawaiian Beef Roast
- Simple Crock Pot Creamy Stew Meat
- Simple Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- Simple Hashbrown Casserole (For Instant Pot, Crock Pot or Oven!)
- Simple Lasagna Casserole (For Instant Pot or Crock Pot)
- Simple Chili Mac
- Simple Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- From Burrito Bar to Casserole (a 5-Minute Meal!)
- Simple Bacon Cheeseburger Roll
- Simple Garlic Parmesan Chicken Legs
- Super Simple Lasagna
- The Simplest White Chicken Chili
- Simple Lentil Nachos
- Simple Tuna Patties
- Simple Banana Pancakes
Enjoy all these recipes without effort when you become a Simple Meals member! Every week we’ll send you a great menu plan full of Simple Recipes like this one. We’ll equip you with a grocery list. We’ll break everything down so that your meal prep is as simple as possible. We’ll give you bonus tips and recipes and freebies. And this is all for just $1 each week. You’ll love it! Get all the details.
The cream cheese filling sounds yummy. So then I went to the sight for the crepes. I read the recipe for the crepes and went “Huh? Where’s the flour?” I love that there is none! I am gluten intolerant so have to adjust recipes as I go. You have done it for me – Thank you!
I do believe my grandson and I are having grapes – I mean crepes tonight. It will be a quick and easy meal when I get home from work. I love reading your posts.
Heather @ My Overflowing Cup says
Can you believe that I have only had crepes once in my life? I’ve never made them myself, but now I have no excuse. This looks beautiful and delicious. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!
So I was wondering, when your kids are at camp do you just make peace with the food they are served? Our diocese has a wonderful camp! But I have stayed there on retreats before and they serve things like processed chicken patties on white buns, sugary cereal and juice available for breakfast and cookies as a snack. They do serve some healthy things like fruits and veggies, but their idea of salad is bagged ice berg lettuce with a bottle of store bought ranch. Definitely not the whole wheat/grain, made from scratch, low sugar fare we eat at home.
Three simple ingredients yet it sounds so tasty. I really enjoy cheese-filled crepes and Stevia has become my sweetener of choice.
How many servings does it make?
I’d say this recipe makes about 12 crepes. :)
Lovely idea! Do you think this could be use as a thick icing for cookies or cake? I’m out of powdered sugar and in need of some icing!!
Pam Palm says
This sounds yummy! I make crepes, and have been looking for filling recipes. I am definitely trying this next time!
Thank you for such a great cream cheese filling for crapes. It was too good
Denise Mitchell says
Hi! The recipe for the filling sounds easy enough, but I was wondering instead of that sweetener how much powdered sugar did you use? Thank you
I’d use 1/3 cup powdered sugar in this recipe, I believe!