I just realized I’ve never shared my Simple Cream Cheese Corn recipe here. As such, I’m terribly afraid that you’ll try this recipe and wag your finger at me. “Laura!!” you’ll exclaim. “This corn is incredible! Where has this recipe been my whole life? Why have you not shared it with us before today? You’ve been blogging and sharing recipes for years and years!! And you wait until today to finally disclose this?”
I hang my head in shame. I have no excuses. There are no words I can say to explain this away. I have withheld one of the best recipes in the world, and if I could go back in time and erase this mistake, I most certainly would.
Please forgive me and know that I’ll never do it again. All of my tried and true, very best recipes are yours to be had. I’ll never not share one again. Except for when I do. After all, how am I to know what I am forgetting to remember?
Rest assured, as soon as I remember what I have forgotten, you’ll be the first to know.
This Simple Cream Cheese Corn is my go-to recipe to serve when hosting guests. Why? Because it makes a “fancy” dish without any effort. Steam your corn, add the beautiful cream cheese and butter, serve it to your guests, watch them pass out.
Oh, did I forget to tell you that part? (Seems I’m extra forgetful these days.) Your guests might pass out when they eat this. It can’t be helped. The corn tastes too amazing. The creaminess and the buttery goodness mixed with the sweetness of the corn is just too much for most people to handle. They cry tears of joy while eating it. They think you’re a rock star for cooking it. They go back for seconds and thirds. You’ve changed their lives.
All this, and somehow I forgot to share the recipe until now. I have nothing to say for myself.
Simple Cream Cheese Corn
You’re about to be shocked over how ridiculously easy this is to make.
- 16-ounces frozen corn
- 4-ounces cream cheese
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- Sea salt to taste
- Steam corn in a small amount of water until tender and hot (about five minutes).
- Drain excess water.
- Stir in cream cheese and butter until melted.
- Salt to taste.
I wasn’t kidding when I said it was easy.
Here are 20 great main dish recipes that are simple and fun to serve with this Simple Cream Cheese Corn:
- Simple Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken Legs
- Simple Cheesy Baked Chicken
- Simple Italian Beef and Broccoli Skillet
- Simple Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Simple Chicken Cheeseballs with a Kick
- Simple Crock Pot BBQ Spareribs
- Simple Pizza Chicken Bake
- Simple Parmesan Broiled Fish
- Simple Overnight Saucy Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple Overnight Melt-in-Your-Mouth Beef Roast
- Simple Oven Fried Chicken
- Simple Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
- Simple Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Simple Crunchy Ranch Chicken Strips
- Simple Barbecue Beef Roast
- Simple Roasted Rotiserie Chicken
- Simple Grilled Chicken
- Simple Hawaiian Beef Roast
- Simple Garlic Parmesan Chicken Legs
- Simple Crock Pot Applesauce BBQ Chicken
Want more recipes that only include five or fewer ingredients? You’ll love this!