Even though we homeschool, I still need to have after school snacks on hand. After all, we’re hungry after we’ve finished our school day too!
Here are the snacks we like to have on hand to make our afternoons run more smoothly – especially if we’re heading out to soccer games in the evening!
After School Snacks to Have on Hand
First, here are some little-to-no prep snack ideas:
- Summer Sausage
- Lunch Meat
- Leftover Ham
- Variety of cheese
- Carrot Sticks with Ranch or Hummus
- Celery and Peanut Butter
- Sweet Peppers
- Bread and Butter
- Peanut Butter Honey Toast
And if you have time to make or bake a fun recipe, here are some of our favorites!
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Crunch Bars
- No Bake Cookie Cups (5 minute prep!)
- Cream Cheese Salsa Dip (2 ingredients!)
- Pineapple Coconut Quick Bread (blends together fast!)
- Parmesan Crisps (so easy you won’t believe it!)
- Sweet and Salty Almonds or Pecans
- Chocolate Cheesecake Fudge
- Creamy Italian Veggie Dip
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Honey Sweetened Flourless Peanut Butter Bars (3 ingredients!)
- Easy Cheesy Popcorn
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Honey Rice Krispie Treats
- Homemade Chewy Granola Bars
It’s fun to have something homemade to treat the family with after a full day of learning!
Want more? Here’s our 227 Healthy Snack Ideas eBook!
I also like to keep snacks like this on hand to grab and go to soccer games:
- Veggie Straws
- Applesauce Squeezies
- Freeze Dried Fruit
- Cheese Sticks
- Fruit Leather
What are your favorite snacks to enjoy as After School treats?