Peanut butter is a great source of healthy fat and protein, but also, it just tastes delicious. Pair it with chocolate, and all we need is a glass of milk and a smile. Today we’ve got 40+ Real Food Recipes that Include Natural Peanut Butter. But first, let’s talk about making homemade peanut butter. It’s incredibly easy!
As my life has become more full (ha, I didn’t think that was even possible!) – I’ve stopped making every single food from scratch. I’m looking at you Homemade Ketchup and Homemade Hashbrowns. But Homemade Peanut Butter? I can’t not make it. The homemade version is just too incredible. So I take 5-pounds of peanuts and spend the time turning them all into peanut butter. One mess, 6ish jars of homemade peanut butter. Fast, easy, and WORTH IT.
Here are the tutorials for making peanut butter. Be amazed at how easy!
- Peanut Butter (just peanuts!)
- Peanut Butter (super creamy – like Skippy or Jif)
Now we’ll take that peanut butter and turn it into any of these 40+ recipes!
Real Food Recipes That Include Natural Peanut Butter
- Easy Low Sugar Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls
- Easy Low Sugar Peanut Butter Brownies
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Honey Rice Krispie Treats
- Peanut Butter Cup Whipped Cream
- Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Peanut Butter Honey Granola
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars (Low Sugar)
- Apples and Peanut Butter
- Super Moist Flourless Peanut Butter Brownies
- Honey Sweetened Flourless Peanut Butter Bars
- Simple Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Easy Peanut Butter Pudding
- Honey Sweetened Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Muffins (Naturally Gluten, Grain and Dairy Free!)
- Peanut Butter Bread (Naturally Gluten, Grain and Dairy Free!)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 5-Minute Low Sugar Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Low-Sugar Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Low-Sugar Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
- Low-Sugar Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Low-Sugar Peanut Butter Cake with Peanut Butter Cream Frosting
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake (Stevia Sweetened)
- Chocolate Whipped Cream
- Easy Peanut Butter Snack Bars
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Apple Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Honey Balls
- Peanut Butter Truffles
- Peanut Butter Honey Fudge
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Star Treats
- Peanut Butter Raisin Balls
See that recipe up there for Homemade Peanut Butter Captain Crunch? Ha! I’d forgotten about that one! If I’m not taking the time to make ketchup or hashbrowns anymore, I’m certainly not taking the time to make Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. But you’ve gotta admit: It’s fun to see how it’s possible. And it is super delicious.
What are your favorite ways to use Peanut Butter?
We eat a ridiculous amount of peanut butter just on sandwiches or as a dip for veggies and apples. I also use it in some baking.
But my *favorite* way to use peanut butter? Drizzled on ice cream, of course!
Where do you buy your peanuts? The cheapest I’ve generally found is at ALDI, but I feel pretty awkward buying all the jars of unsalted peanuts (usually around 6-7 lbs: that’s just about enough PB for a month).
I order them in 5-pound bags through Azure Standard!
Kristy Hutchison says
We have peanut allergies in our house, however, many recipes calling for peanut butter can be duplicated with peanut free nut butters, or our favorite, Sun Butter (made with sunflower seeds)
Bethany Lotulelei says
What a great idea! I am so glad you are able to adapt recipes to fit your family’s needs.
-Bethany (Laura’s assistant)