Too hot to cook? If it isn’t already, it will be soon. Temps will continue climbing throughout the summertime! Never fear. Here are 50+ Crock Pot Recipes to rescue you from your hot kitchen!
50+ Crock Pot Recipes for Summertime
What I love about the crock pot is that not only does it help us avoid heating up the kitchen, it saves us a lot of time too! Typically making food in the crock pot means that we make our meal early in the day – then at dinnertime, the food is ready and we sit down and eat!
Most of the recipes you see listed below are main dishes. But we’ve got a few sides, drinks, and desserts too! You’ll be pleased to know that most of the recipes listed below take just a few minutes to prepare. I LOVE THIS!!!
I especially love the pasta recipes listed here. It is incredibly easy to dump dry pasta into the pot along with a few other ingredients, then have dinner ready just a few hours later!
Main Dishes in the Crock Pot
- Simple Crock Pot Chicken Soup with a Kick
- Simple Creamy Chicken Stew in the Crock Pot
- Simple Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple Crock Pot BBQ Spareribs
- Simple Overnight Saucy Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple Overnight Melt-in-Your-Mouth Beef Roast
- Simple 3-Cheese Crock Pot Pasta
- Simple Crock Pot Shredded Ranch Chicken (for salad or tacos)
- Simple Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
- Simple Barbecue Beef Roast
- Simple Crock Pot Taco Pasta
- Simple Hawaiian Beef Roast
- Simple Hashbrown Casserole
- Simple Lasagna Casserole
- The Simplest White Chicken Chili
- Simple Crock Pot Applesauce BBQ Chicken
- Simple Three Cheese Spaghetti
- Simple Crock Pot Salsa Shredded Beef
- Easiest Beef Roast in the Instant Pot
- Simple One-Dish Chicken Florentine
- Simple Creamy Layered Enchiladas
- Simple Creamy Chicken Soup
- Simple Cheesy Salsa Chicken
- Simple Cheeseburger Noodle Crock Pot Dinner
- Simple Creamy Layered Enchiladas (Crock Pot or Oven)
- Simple 5-Minute Shredded Chicken
- Simple Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- Simple Chili Mac
- Simple Crock Pot Creamy Stew Meat
- Simple 5-Minute Cheesy Hamburger and Potatoes
- Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken
- Breakfast Crock Pot Casserole
- Baked Potatoes in the Crock Pot
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Crock Pot Beef Stew
- Fiesta Chicken
- Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
- Italian Cream Cheese Chicken
- Turkey Sausage and Red Bean Stew
Even if you don’t like Sauerkraut, I really encourage you to try the Hamburger Sauerkraut Dip recipe listed below. It is so delicious! Make it a meal on a hot summer day!
Snacks and Side Dishes in the Crock Pot
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Calico Beans
- Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Crock Pot Beans
- Hamburger Sauerkraut Dip
- Hamburger Cream Cheese Dip
- Apple Butter
Sometimes we feel like baking even when it’s too hot to bake!
Desserts in the Crock Pot
- Simple Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- Crock Pot Cheesecake
- Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cake
What Crock Pot Should You Get?
I would say that just about any Crock Pot is a good choice. But my personal preference is one that is programmable. I love that I can set it and walk away, knowing it will automatically turn off when it is finished cooking and switch to a “Keep Warm” setting. I have this one and I love it!
What are your favorite foods to make in the Crock Pot?
Leave a Reply