I’ll tell you about this Simple Three Cheese Spaghetti in a minute. But first…
I’ve decided I need to write another cookbook. My Oh, For Real cookbook is almost out of stock, and I’ve learned a lot more about simple real food cooking since I wrote that one. My Best of Heavenly Homemakers book is selling well, but there are very few recipes included.
I think I need to write a cookbook filled with all these super simple real food recipes I’ve been sharing so we can help lots and lots of families put great, nourishing meals on the table without hassle or big expense. Hmmm…my wheels are now spinning with new cookbook ideas. What are your thoughts and ideas about this??!
Today’s Simple Three-Cheese Spaghetti recipe is super creamy and flavorful. We use Pepper-jack cheese for this, which gives it a nice kick. If your family doesn’t like spice, you can stick with Colby-jack, cheddar, or any of your favorites!
Simple Three Cheese Spaghetti
- 16-ounces whole grain spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup freshly shredded pepper jack cheese (or cheddar if you want to avoid the spice)
- ½ cup freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package; drain.
- While noodles are cooking, saute garlic and olive oil for 1-2 minutes in a medium sauce pan.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients to the pan.
- Place back on the burner, and cook and stir sauce ingredients until cheeses are melted and sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Pour cheese sauce over the cooked spaghetti noodles and serve.
Catch the running list of Simple Meals on a Simple Budget here.
Want even more Simple Recipes?
- Simple Baked Salmon and Asparagus
- Simple Crock Pot Chicken Soup with a Kick
- Simple Skillet Taco Pasta
- Last-Minute Lentil Chili
- Simple Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken Legs
- 20-Minute Taco Soup
- Simple Cheesy Baked Chicken
- Simple Creamy Chicken Stew in the Crock Pot
- Simple Italian Beef and Broccoli Skillet
- Simple Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Simple Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple Taco Rice Dinner
- Simple Last Minute Nacho Plate
- Simple Chicken Cheeseballs with a Kick
- Simple Beanie Weanies
- Simple Crock Pot BBQ Spareribs
- Simple Pizza Chicken Bake
- Simple Italian Chicken and Green Bean Bake
- Last Minute Creamy Bacon Spaghetti
- Simple Hamburger Soup
- Simple Parmesan Broiled Fish
- Simple Overnight Saucy Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple 15-Minute Meal
- Simple Overnight Melt-in-Your-Mouth Beef Roast
- Simple 3-Cheese Crock Pot Pasta
- Simple Oven Fried Chicken
- Simple Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
- The Easiest Mashed Potatoes in the World
- Simple Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Simple Crunchy Ranch Chicken Strips
- Simple Crock Pot Shredded Ranch Chicken (for salad or tacos)
- Simple Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
- Simple Barbecue Beef Roast
- Simple Spanish Rice Bowls
- Simple Roasted Rotiserie Chicken
- Simple Green Chile Chicken
- Simple Tex-Mex Creamy Chicken
- Simple Waffle Omelets
- Simple Crock Pot Taco Pasta
- Simple Grilled Chicken
- Simple Hawaiian Beef Roast
- Simple Crock Pot Creamy Stew Meat
- Simple Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- Simple Hashbrown Casserole (For Instant Pot, Crock Pot or Oven!)
- Simple Lasagna Casserole (For Instant Pot or Crock Pot)
- Simple Chili Mac
- Simple Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- From Burrito Bar to Casserole (a 5-Minute Meal!)
- Simple Bacon Cheeseburger Roll
- Simple Garlic Parmesan Chicken Legs
- Super Simple Lasagna
- The Simplest White Chicken Chili
- Simple Lentil Nachos
- Simple Tuna Patties
- Simple Banana Pancakes
- Simple Crock Pot Applesauce BBQ Chicken
- Simple Hashbrown and Egg Nests
- Simple Cornbread Waffles with Chili
- Simple Veggie Fritters
- Simple Lemon Garlic Chicken Legs
- Simple Noodle Soup
Enjoy all these recipes without effort when you become a Simple Meals member! Every week we’ll send you a great menu plan full of Simple Recipes like this one. We’ll equip you with a grocery list. We’ll break everything down so that your meal prep is as simple as possible. We’ll give you bonus tips and recipes and freebies. And this is all for just $1 each week. You’ll love it!
Micah Klug says
I love that you include cream cheese with your sauce recipe. For our large family, simple is so important!
This sauce recipe looks really good! We eat a lot of pasta at our house. I have a question for you: obviously, costs for everyone are different depending on sales and location, but where cost-wise are you drawing the line between your Simple Budget meals and the others?
Good question! I haven’t really done the math on these recipes. But while looking at the ingredients in each recipe, I’m basing the “budget friendly” ones on the fact that overall, the ingredients are fewer and usually lower in cost. Most of these budget meals are free of meat, which naturally cuts the cost significantly! We love meat at our house, but we like to have occasional meatless meals to save a few bucks. I would say that of all the budget friendly meals I’ve shared this month, this Three Cheese Spaghetti is probably the most expensive because of the cheeses. But still, there’s no meat in it so that keeps it lower than most meals that include ground beef or boneless chicken. :)
Mindy Marcus says
Yes! Please write a cookbook with your simple recipes. I love your recipes and use quite a few on a regular basis. However, I live in an area with spotty internet (out in the boonies). Sometimes I just need paper and sometimes it’s just faster for me to grab a book. I do have your Oh, For Real cookbook and it’s quite handy.
Yes! You DO need to write another cookbook! :D I use the old one ALL the time and it’s really worn out because it’s so loved. But, I know you have tons more recipes online and I would love to have them in print. I’m “old-school” and still like a real printed cookbook. I rarely go get recipes off-line. :)
Mrs. Kelley Forrester says
Yes!! You are a genius!! A magic genius because you read my mind!! I’d LOVE a new cookbook from you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!! Not that I’m begging or anything ;)
hi laura…………YES, a paper copy of your simple recipes would be most welcome!!!
Yes! Another cookbook! I use Oh For Real A LOT.
Yes please! Oh For Real is my most used cookbook by far!