Hopefully you’ve already seen this genius idea for putting veggies with dip in a jar and packing it for lunch. This has become one of my favorite ways to eat well on the road!
Do you see that?
- You put Ranch Dip or Hummus or any of your favorite veggie dips into the bottom of small jar.
- Then you add your favorite raw veggies.
- Put on a lid and you’re good to go.
When it’s time to eat, your veggies are already dipped. Pick up a carrot, eat the carrot covered in dip. How can eating well get any easier than this?
—-> Did you see the fun list of supplies and jars I recommend for packing lunches? <—–
Our Favorite Veggie Dips to Pack in Lunches
Our Favorite Veggies to put with our Dips
- Petite Baby Carrots (so much sweeter and easier to eat!)
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Sweet Peppers
- Celery (ok, not really our favorite, but still worth adding it to the list in case it’s one of yours!)
Great add-ins to your Veggies with Dip Lunch in a Jar
- Popcorn Chicken with Ranch
- Quick Bread in a Jar
- Simple Oatmeal Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Brownies
- Sweet and Salty Almonds or Pecans
- Honey Sweetened Flourless Peanut Butter Bars
- Orange Glazed Poppyseed Bread
We’ve got 10 super fun Lunch in a Jar ideas to share this month – perfect for your Back to School lunchbox! Subscribe here so you won’t miss a post!
Next up, fruits and dips. Wait until you see all the fun ideas!!
Some of these links are my affiliate links.