This truly is the Easiest Crock Pot Pasta recipe. Ready to spend only five minutes making tonight’s dinner? :)
Here are the fine details about this Easiest Crock Pot Pasta dish and why it truly only takes five minutes to prepare:
- You can use whatever cooked meat you have in the fridge or freezer. Leftover hamburger meat, taco meat, cooked chicken, cooked turkey, diced ham, bacon, sausage…
- You can use whatever variety of pasta you like and have on hand.
- You throw the pasta into the crock pot UNCOOKED. This is my favorite.
Ready for the “recipe?” Such as it is…
Easiest Crock Pot Pasta
- 16-ounces uncooked pasta, any variety
- 1-2 pounds cookied meat, any variety
- 32-ounces chicken or beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Stir everything except for the cream and cheese into a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Stir cream and cheese into the crock pot mixture.
Do you see how easy this is? Do you see how wonderfully this uses up leftovers you have in your fridge or random bits of pasta you might have in your pantry? Isn’t it lovely that you can dump all this into a crock pot and then walk away?
I suggest serving this dish with a steamed veggie or a salad, and fruit as side dishes. Miracle of miracles, all 10 of the people who eat food at our house loved this. This almost never happens, but with this dish, everyone eats it happily!