I’ll tell you about this Simple Three Cheese Spaghetti in a minute. But first…
I’ve decided I need to write another cookbook. My Oh, For Real cookbook is almost out of stock, and I’ve learned a lot more about simple real food cooking since I wrote that one. My Best of Heavenly Homemakers book is selling well, but there are very few recipes included.
I think I need to write a cookbook filled with all these super simple real food recipes I’ve been sharing so we can help lots and lots of families put great, nourishing meals on the table without hassle or big expense. Hmmm…my wheels are now spinning with new cookbook ideas. What are your thoughts and ideas about this??!
Today’s Simple Three-Cheese Spaghetti recipe is super creamy and flavorful. We use Pepper-jack cheese for this, which gives it a nice kick. If your family doesn’t like spice, you can stick with Colby-jack, cheddar, or any of your favorites!
Simple Three Cheese Spaghetti
- 16-ounces whole grain spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup freshly shredded pepper jack cheese (or cheddar if you want to avoid the spice)
- ½ cup freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package; drain.
- While noodles are cooking, saute garlic and olive oil for 1-2 minutes in a medium sauce pan.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients to the pan.
- Place back on the burner, and cook and stir sauce ingredients until cheeses are melted and sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Pour cheese sauce over the cooked spaghetti noodles and serve.
Catch the running list of Simple Meals on a Simple Budget here.
Want even more Simple Recipes?
- Simple Baked Salmon and Asparagus
- Simple Crock Pot Chicken Soup with a Kick
- Simple Skillet Taco Pasta
- Last-Minute Lentil Chili
- Simple Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken Legs
- 20-Minute Taco Soup
- Simple Cheesy Baked Chicken
- Simple Creamy Chicken Stew in the Crock Pot
- Simple Italian Beef and Broccoli Skillet
- Simple Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Simple Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple Taco Rice Dinner
- Simple Last Minute Nacho Plate
- Simple Chicken Cheeseballs with a Kick
- Simple Beanie Weanies
- Simple Crock Pot BBQ Spareribs
- Simple Pizza Chicken Bake
- Simple Italian Chicken and Green Bean Bake
- Last Minute Creamy Bacon Spaghetti
- Simple Hamburger Soup
- Simple Parmesan Broiled Fish
- Simple Overnight Saucy Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple 15-Minute Meal
- Simple Overnight Melt-in-Your-Mouth Beef Roast
- Simple 3-Cheese Crock Pot Pasta
- Simple Oven Fried Chicken
- Simple Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
- The Easiest Mashed Potatoes in the World
- Simple Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Simple Crunchy Ranch Chicken Strips
- Simple Crock Pot Shredded Ranch Chicken (for salad or tacos)
- Simple Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
- Simple Barbecue Beef Roast
- Simple Spanish Rice Bowls
- Simple Roasted Rotiserie Chicken
- Simple Green Chile Chicken
- Simple Tex-Mex Creamy Chicken
- Simple Waffle Omelets
- Simple Crock Pot Taco Pasta
- Simple Grilled Chicken
- Simple Hawaiian Beef Roast
- Simple Crock Pot Creamy Stew Meat
- Simple Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- Simple Hashbrown Casserole (For Instant Pot, Crock Pot or Oven!)
- Simple Lasagna Casserole (For Instant Pot or Crock Pot)
- Simple Chili Mac
- Simple Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- From Burrito Bar to Casserole (a 5-Minute Meal!)
- Simple Bacon Cheeseburger Roll
- Simple Garlic Parmesan Chicken Legs
- Super Simple Lasagna
- The Simplest White Chicken Chili
- Simple Lentil Nachos
- Simple Tuna Patties
- Simple Banana Pancakes
- Simple Crock Pot Applesauce BBQ Chicken
- Simple Hashbrown and Egg Nests
- Simple Cornbread Waffles with Chili
- Simple Veggie Fritters
- Simple Lemon Garlic Chicken Legs
- Simple Noodle Soup
Enjoy all these recipes without effort when you become a Simple Meals member! Every week we’ll send you a great menu plan full of Simple Recipes like this one. We’ll equip you with a grocery list. We’ll break everything down so that your meal prep is as simple as possible. We’ll give you bonus tips and recipes and freebies. And this is all for just $1 each week. You’ll love it!