What is it that makes serving breakfast for dinner so much fun? These Simple Banana Pancakes are extra delicious at night. I don’t know why, they just are.
Also, it’s seems that pancakes taste better when cooked over an open fire while camping.
So let’s review. Pancakes taste better when cooked at night for dinner or when cooked over an open fire while camping. Why do we even think about making these in the morning for breakfast, anyway?
Well, because they taste great in the morning too. Okay, then. Pancakes taste amazing no matter when you make them and where you cook them. Pancakes are fabulous. Add banana to the pancakes and they become extra special.
Once again, we can brag that this meal offers extra money savings! As we work our way through the month sharing Simple Meals on a Simple Budget, we can be amazed at how many great meals we can make that come together without much effort but still save us money too!
Have you tried the other Simple Meals on a Simple Budget we’ve shared so far? There are many more to come, but here are the two we’ve posted at this point:
And of course, all the Simple Recipes we’ve shared during the past year:
- Simple Baked Salmon and Asparagus
- Simple Crock Pot Chicken Soup with a Kick
- Simple Skillet Taco Pasta
- Last-Minute Lentil Chili
- Simple Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken Legs
- 20-Minute Taco Soup
- Simple Cheesy Baked Chicken
- Simple Creamy Chicken Stew in the Crock Pot
- Simple Italian Beef and Broccoli Skillet
- Simple Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Simple Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple Taco Rice Dinner
- Simple Last Minute Nacho Plate
- Simple Chicken Cheeseballs with a Kick
- Simple Beanie Weanies
- Simple Crock Pot BBQ Spareribs
- Simple Pizza Chicken Bake
- Simple Italian Chicken and Green Bean Bake
- Last Minute Creamy Bacon Spaghetti
- Simple Hamburger Soup
- Simple Parmesan Broiled Fish
- Simple Overnight Saucy Crock Pot Chicken
- Simple 15-Minute Meal
- Simple Overnight Melt-in-Your-Mouth Beef Roast
- Simple 3-Cheese Crock Pot Pasta
- Simple Oven Fried Chicken
- Simple Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
- The Easiest Mashed Potatoes in the World
- Simple Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Simple Crunchy Ranch Chicken Strips
- Simple Crock Pot Shredded Ranch Chicken (for salad or tacos)
- Simple Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
- Simple Barbecue Beef Roast
- Simple Spanish Rice Bowls
- Simple Roasted Rotiserie Chicken
- Simple Green Chile Chicken
- Simple Tex-Mex Creamy Chicken
- Simple Waffle Omelets
- Simple Crock Pot Taco Pasta
- Simple Grilled Chicken
- Simple Hawaiian Beef Roast
- Simple Crock Pot Creamy Stew Meat
- Simple Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- Simple Hashbrown Casserole (For Instant Pot, Crock Pot or Oven!)
- Simple Lasagna Casserole (For Instant Pot or Crock Pot)
- Simple Chili Mac
- Simple Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- From Burrito Bar to Casserole (a 5-Minute Meal!)
- Simple Bacon Cheeseburger Roll
- Simple Garlic Parmesan Chicken Legs
- Super Simple Lasagna
- The Simplest White Chicken Chili
- Simple Lentil Nachos
- Simple Tuna Patties
And now, without further ado, I present to you the most wonderful breakfast or dinner time Simple Banana Pancakes!
Simple Banana Pancakes
- 2 cups whole grain flour (I use freshly ground hard or soft white wheat)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana, mashed or pureed
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ cup melted butter or coconut oil
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Cook on a hot griddle, turning once bubbly, about 2 minutes on each side.
Enjoy all these recipes without effort when you become a Simple Meals member! Every week we’ll send you a great menu plan full of Simple Recipes like this one. We’ll equip you with a grocery list. We’ll break everything down so that your meal prep is as simple as possible. We’ll give you bonus tips and recipes and freebies. And this is all for just $1 each week. You’ll love it!
Does your family enjoy eating breakfast food at dinner time?